UNFOLDING

「I recommend to listen on Moonbyul's absence while reading this one shot」

- ☾ -

I was standing beside the window looking from afar.
❝Yongsun, are you really going with that Eric?❞

❝Yeah, just for the show byul❞
She answered as she packed her things

"Everyone knows that we're sweet with each other. A couple indeed.
But the truth is our love went cold off cam already. Misunderstandings and trust issue became our main problem. I'm hurt after knowing she'll be with someone. And it's a guy. How can I say no even if I disagree with it? It's part of our job."

I wiped my tears as I silently sobs. I don't want her to hear me crying but I failed to lessen my crying noise...
She heared me...

Yong approaches me and hugged me from behind.

❝Moonbyul, don't you trust me? I'll still love you the same no matter what happen...❞ Yong said as she tightens her hug at me

❝I do trust you. But seeing you with another person hurts me a lot❞ I answered and bursted out of tears

She tried to stop me from crying by hugging me tight and kissing my forehead.
But still, I can't help myself to shed tears because I'm already really broke inside.

❝Byul look at me❞ she said as she held both of my cheeks.
❝I love you. I really do. I'll come back for you after the show, I promise.❞ She added and softly kisses my lips

I'll miss this loving kisses from her...I'll miss her...

❝I love you too....I'll hold on to your promises...❞ I answered between my sobs

❝I will, byul❞ she responded and flashes her sweet smile while looking straight at my eyes.

We're still taking our moments with each other when someone knocked on the door.

❝Yong nim! The We got married staffs called already. We need to go❞ our company staff said.

❝Just a minute. I'm coming❞
Yong answered and looked back at me.

I looked at Yongsun with a begging eyes telling her a
"Please don't go. Please don't leave me alone. Stay with me" look.

But she just smiled at me and pinches my cheeks.
❝Byul-a, I'm already going.
See you again soon. I love you❞

I became speechless. I got out of words. The only thing I knew and feel is I don't know how can I manage to live with the upcoming days without her.

She wiped my tears one last time before she let go of my arms and walks away.

With a cold and broken heart,
I watches her leaving me behind. Yongsun, I do love you. But I don't have any other choice...

- - - - -

Time flew fast. It's been weeks since Yong and I got separated from each other.
Every day is a torture for me.
Living without her, missing her sweet smile, missing her beautiful face, missing her wonderful voice,
missing her presence, missing her...

I sat down alone in my room with lights off. Only darkness and loneliness wraps around me.

I decided to turn my television on and the heart breaking scene came unexpectedly.

The show flashed Yongsun and Eric as the cast of We Got Married. Another painful episode to watch again.

My heart aches. I felt my chest went heavy...

As the show goes on, I can barely saw Yongsun's sweetly smiling and looking at Eric.
Their interaction and sweetness hurts me a lot. It feels like my heart has been stabbed multiple times. Tears flow down from my eyes as I watch both of them being happy with each other.