After leaving the princess prom

You had to admit Catra did look cute in a suit but you quickly shook your head dismissing those thoughts. You still hadn't gotten over Catra no matter how hard you tried to. She had taken up most of your life so it's hard to forget the memories. There was some happy memories but there was also lots of memories of arguments. Not being with Catra made you see how bad the relationship was. There was almost always something catra could think of and say to start arguments. At the moment you couldn't stop thinking about the happiness she gave you so you started tearing up. You were determined not to let a single tear fall because you didn't want to shed anymore tears because of Catra. After a few seconds of trying tears finally forced themselves out. Trying desperately to stop crying you started blinking rapidly. That helped to stop the crying. Once you had stopped crying you changed into some pijamas. The rest of the night consisted of watching (your favourite film) and venting to your (sister/brother/friend) while on call to them.

Hi it's the writer it might take longer to write chapters than it did to write this one. I don't know when the next one will be finished.
Word count:217