Chapter 7 - HyoHyun solo debut Part 1

EunKwang's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up super early knowing that today is HyoHyun solo debut recording so I was going to make breakfast for her.

After I am done my breakfast, i saw that HyoHyun was not down yet so i went to my room and called her up.

I entered the room to a still sleeping HyoHyun. I walked across the room silently and sat beside her on the bed.

" HyoHyun ah... " I said gently stroking her hair. She opened one eye and smiled. " Morning my baby." She whispered.

She looked so beautiful, just lying there with hair covering her face.

I push her hair away and leant down, connecting my lips with hers. " Babe I've made you breakfast." I said after pulling away.

HyoHyun's P.O.V

I walked to the kitchen and saw EunKwang there with my breakfast.

" Surprise my baby!" He said happily to me.

" OMO... Did you wake up early to make me all this?" I asked.

" Anything. For you." He replied.

I pecked at his lips before hugging him and saying " I love you "He replied with a I love you too and kissed me back, with more intensity this time. I can't get enough of this.

After the breakfast, I went to get ready to go to the hair salon for my hair and make up to be ready.