Episode 2

Year after year passed, and the seasons keep changing. Many things have changed around me. My father's wives are getting more and more. My mother's relationship with Queen Yoo is getting hotter.

Me and my siblings have grown up. Some of my siblings are married. My biological brother, Wook, married the noble girl of the Hae clan, even though I knew he didn't have any feelings towards the girl. Brother Moo has rarely gathered with us because he is busy with his duties as the Crown Prince. Wang Yo is no longer a bad boy who likes to tease me. He turned into a playboy who kept inviting me to be his third wife. He is no different from Won who also likes to flirt with women, it's just that he doesn't dare to tease me. Only Eun is still childish. And I have two younger brothers from different mothers, Baek Ah, her mother is the Princess of Silla, and Jung, the youngest son of Queen Yoo.

Everything changes, except my heart. This heart still belongs to Wang So, and my love for him has not been eroded by time, on the contrary, it is increasingly flourishing and bearing fruit. My mother began to set me up with several men, who she thought could support our clan, Hwangbo, even with Brother Moo. But I refused everyone. I just want to get married to Wang So.

Since he left, he has never returned. I don't know what he looks like now, is he getting more and more handsome? Is his scar gone? But I do not care, be whatever he is, I still love him.

Every night I look at the fossil of So Hwa, the butterfly he gave me when we were little. Yes, our butterfly can only survive for half a year, even though I have cared for it with all my heart. I preserve and display it in the frame. Eun considers me a terrible woman for storing dead bodies of animals. He doesn't know how much So Hwa means to me.

~~~

"A wolf dog from Shinju is coming !!!"

I left the lantern I had only half filled, and immediately ran to meet the "wolf dog" that the people said. The wolf dog is my future husband, Wang So.

But I could not immediately see him. He went to the main palace, met his parents. I left a message for a servant, so he would meet me in the palace garden gazebo. I prepared tea and various of his favorite snacks. But until the day turns to night, he still did not appear. I returned to the palace, and got word that he was gone.

Again.

I could no longer hold the clear liquid that had melted from my eyelids. I should have waited for him in front of the main palace. How stupid I am...

I miss you...

I really miss you, Wang So ...

"You're still whiny, apparently ..."

A deep voice that I had never heard before, but I know who the owner is even though I have not looked back. I wiped my tears and immediately turned around.

A man, tall, well-built, with a mask covering half of the face that is perfectly framed by a solid jaw

A man, tall, well-built, with a mask covering half of the face that is perfectly framed by a solid jaw. A pair of gems as black as night, with a gaze as sharp as an eagle, add to the perfection of his face.