"Okay class you're dismissed. oh and by the way don't forget to be in front of the school's main gate tomorrow at exactly 7 am the buses will leave at 7:30"

'wait what...leave where'

"oh and make sure to dress up in layers as it might get cold later on"

'the heck is she talking about'

"you may go now"

The students started packing and leaving but I went to the teacher to understand.

"umm Mrs.Lee?...what did mean when you were talking about coming early and stuff"

"oh, you didn't know about tomorrow's trip?"

"We have a trip tomorrow ?! but when will I manage to pay for the trip when we're leaving tomorrow" 'how in the holy cows did I not know about this'

"you don't have to pay for anything the school is taking care of everything.the transport, the food, etc.. I thought the principle told you though"

"well I was kind of late so maybe she didn't have time to or she forgot but it's ok" I smiled.

"so how was your first day here, are u enjoying"

"it's quite normal, not bad at all" I chuckled," I also think its gonna be a lot easier since I have jimin and taehyung with me" 

"well, that's nice. you should get going now. Everyone already left"

"ok see you tomorrow teacher"

I went back to my seat to pack my stuff 'huh...weird' i found mia's bag still here 'did she forget it and just left without it?' 

I look around just to find an empty classroom. Everyone left, even the teacher.

I took mia's bag and got out of the classroom just to see two crackheads messing around in the hallway. "oh you guys waited for me"  they both look at me and said "duuuuuuh" like they were stating the obvious. "wait why do you have two bags" tae asked confused. "oh that's the princess' bag. she left without it so I decided to give it to the janitor" 

"why? mia is just in the women's bathroom you can just give it to her!" jimin exclaimed. "wait shes still in school?" I curiously asked. "No....she went to the dancing studio to go to the bathroom...YES SHES STILL IN SCHOOL!" he yelled. "Jeeezz jimine calm down I was just asking...was it that hard to say....yes? anyways where's the women's toil- oh!"

I saw mia walking to our classroom.

"mia!"

she looked at me.

'damn she really is expressionless'

"here's your bag. I thought you forgot to take it so I was about to give it to the janitor."

I handed her the bag and she just looked at me without saying anything. 

he stared at me for a while and then just left like that.

"wooow not even a 'thank you"

"we told you man...she doesn't talk" jimin uttered.

"But I mean that's like kinda rude. like she literally never talks? what if the teacher asked her a question?"

"She gets A's all the time. She almost always gets 100% on her tests. So the teachers don't just ask her cause they know he'll give the correct answer." 

"ok but like that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" "what if he learns only for the upcoming test... I mean...some people do that and they get good grades..when in reality they ain't that smart"