Chapter 2

It was 7 am now... Ugh college time.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush and take a shower.

While showering I was listening to black swan by bts. Wow! They're incredible

Then I changed in black jeans, grey t shirt and some sneakers. It was Monday and I wasnt in the mood to wear something complicated

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw a note on the table from my dad.

Everyday before going to work my dad leaves notes on the table wishing me a good day or good morning.

Today if said ' good morning little one! Hope u have a great day and all the best for that English test!"

That's when I realized. OMGG I HAVE A TEST TODAY! I didn't even study at all. Ehh I'll just wing it. Or I'll just reivse on the bus.

I usually take my bike to school but sometimes I take the bus. I eat an apple for breakfast and head out, locking my front door.

While going to the bus stop I see my neighbor on his porch.

'hi! Good morning' he says

'good morning' I reply smiling

I continue walking... His name was Noah. He was always smiling and always happy. Whenever I had a bad day he always cheered me up. But we were not that close I guess.

I go to the bus stop and wait for the bus. While waiting I put on my earphones and listen to ON by bts. I want to dance but can't. The bus arrives and I hop in.

I always liked window seats so I go to a single window seat. I hate sitting next to people. Sometimes they put their head on my shoulder to sleep like in kdramas and I hate it.

If it was my boyfriend or something I wouldn't mind but how will I get a boyfriend who doesn't mind my kpop obsession...

A/n
Hey guys. So the first few chapters will just be on y/n and her friends and her living conditions... I am still new on this whole author thing so I hoped u liked it! Please tell me if I can improve anything
Thanks for reading