#22 dating Johnny Joestar will Include {FSW}

SFW

- you were sitting down in the village hearing the noises that the people made.

-your village would be the next stop for the racers.

-"IN THE FIRST PLACE WE HAVE GYRO ZEPPELI AND IN THE SECOND PLACE WE HAVE JOHNNY JOESTAR!!"

- you heard the cheering getting louder, the sound of the horses's feet hitting the ground started to slow down.

- you got ready so you can clean their horses and they would relax.

- you had full services in your village.

-and you were responsible for their stay.

- meaning you will serve the racers.

-you prepared the small apartment next to you since they will spent the night there.

- you walked out to see the two males surrounded by people.

- the girls of course throwing themselves at their own feet.

-and to be honest you excused them..

- the two males were really handsome.

-one of them was sitting down on his horse while the other one was standing there probably looking for their guide who were you.

-" welcome to our village..." you said nicely as you grabbed the rein from the males "please follow me." 

- the two males followed you "so i suppose you are our guide?" 

-asked a voice and you let out a hum as a respond.

-" do you have toilet papers?"

- you glanced at the male who had the cowboy hat on "yes." 

-"can you please shower our horses?" asked the other male.

-" yeah sure." 

-".......what kind of survive you give to the racers,darling?" 

-you stopped walking then you turned around facing the male. 

-he gave you a wide smile, showing you his gold teeth.

-"...seems like the sun effected your own behaviors."

- Johnny glared at Gyro "Gyro..."

-" she doesn't seem that dangerous" said the older male smirking down at you.

- "okay then you can get another person to take care of your shit..or you do it yourself." 

- you let go of the reins ready to go but a hand grabbed you.

-" miss...i apologize for my friend, he loves to joke around...what he meant was would we get the same service like a hotel?" 

- you looked up at the owner of the voice.

- it was a blonde male who seemed 19.

- he had sky blue eyes along with white pale skin, he had cyan lips as well..

-his clothes were between the shades of light blue and cyan as well, with yallow stars along his own suit.

-"besides its really late at night and we can't ask anyone for help..beside we were riding for more than 5 hours straight and we literally can't move a muscle..so would you please handle us for just tonight?"

- you were amazed by the way he boy spoke. he knew exactly how to talk to a young female.

-besides you couldn't do much except agreeing on this.