I have WHAT inside my head?!

Chapter 1

       "I'm going for a walk!" I shouted at my aunt. I was in Florida visiting with my aunt. It was almost the end of the summer so I'm going to have to back home soon. I walked down the long dirt road. When I got to the abandoned house at the end someone grabbed my jacket. I looked and it was a girl. She looked like she was injured badly.

       "Please help her! She cannot die!" She shouted at me. Then her eyes glowed.

      "Help me." She said her voice deep. Very deep.

     "Who are you?" I asked taking two steps back.

     "I am Amaunet, Queen of the Tok'ra. Please help me Tauri." She said in the deep voice.

      "W-w-what are y-you?" I stammered.

     "I am Tok'ra. You must not know of me, Tauri. I believe you have no chappa-ai. To my knowledge."

     "What do you want? What's a Tok'ra? What's a Tauri?"

     "I need a new host. Tok'ra means resistance in Goa'uld. As does Tauri means human. Please I need your help. My host is dying. If you do not help then I will die along with her. The Tok'ra cannot afford to lose me."

      "How can I help?"

     "By allowing me to blend with you. I will not force you to. If I do then I will not be anymore better than the Goa'uld." She spit out the word Goa'uld.

       "What is a Goa'uld?" I asked taking a step forward.

       "A symbiotic creature that takes hosts forcefully. Their eyes glow. They are very evil."

       "You're a Goa'uld?" I asked confused. Her eyes glowed.

       "I am not a Goa'uld!" While she said this her eyes glowed. "Will you be my host?" For some reason I believed everything she said. What should I say? Yes? No? Before I could stop myself I said yes. She led me into the abandoned house. There was a bed inside. She told me lie down on my side. I did what she said. She lay on the bed beside me, facing me. She leaned in. I thought she was going to kiss me but she stopped a few inches away. She opened her mouth. A short, white snake with black, beady eyes came out. It was the last thing I saw before it went into my mouth and I blacked out.

   Plz comment, vote, or become a fan. I will finish my other story to.