Chapter 3 : The Chocolate River

Y/N Pov

I held onto Charlie's hand, Charlie looked up at you "What's wrong Y/N? Are you okay?" You looked at Charlie "Oh, nothing Charlie" As you said with a smile "Do you like Mr.Wonka Y/N? You guys would be-" You looked at Charlie "What! No...Yes...Well, I don't know Charlie, I don't think Willy wants someone in his life" You looked away with flushed red cheeks. We walked to a point where a boat was parked.

The Oompa Loompa's on the boat started to laugh "What's so funny" As Volet said while chewing "I think it's from all those doggone cocoa beans...Hey, By the way, Did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins, Gives one the feeling of being in love" As Willy looked up at you with a smile "You don't say" As Ms.Beaurgarde blurred out,(E/N Damn this hoe won't quit) Willy's face looked so disgusted "All aboard" As he chuckled with a fake smile.

You and Charlie sat in the back, Willy sat beside you. Charlie smiled at you "See, It seems he likes you Y/N" As Charlie whispered to you with a smile on his face "Onward" Willy lightly shouted to the Oompa Loompa's. Charlie was so distracted by everything that was going on, You caught Willy staring at you, Willy's face looked so red that he looked away with a smile on his face.

You rested your head on his bicep, He got so tensed up but he instantly relaxed. Willy laid his head on your's *Willy's Flashback*

Willy Pov in the flashback

"Helloooo Willy" Wave of a hand above your head, A giggle from a girl. You smiled at the girl. "Hey, Emily" (IF THAT'S YOUR NAME CHANGE IT) As you lighty playful push her, She gave you one back. You guys went for a scroll in the park, You guys found a place to sit. She laid her head on your bicep, You never let anyone close to you but you liked her so much, I think this is the right time to tell her "Emily? I need to tell you something" She got up and looked at you "Yes? And I got something to say as well" As she held your hand "Okay you go first "Willy, I'm moving away" You looked at her with big glossy eyes "Wha- What? really?" "Yes Willy, I'm sad about it but I'll never forget you, You'll always be in my heart, Now what did you want to tell me?" As she had a smile on her face, I really wanted to say it "Did you know that you're the best friend I ever had, I'm really sad you're moving away" As you looked at her "Awe Willy your just the cutest" As she went back to resting her head on your bicep, You didn't know if you should tell her or not. As you said "GoodBye" to her not mentioning You love her, So as you went on with that feeling in your chest that emptiness Youll always remembers her smile, The way her hair flowed in the breeze, The way she hugs you, The way she called your name, And how she treated you so much better than anyone else did. She's gone but she will always be in my heart.

*End of flashback*

Third-person Pov

You got up from resting your head on his bicep, It seemed Willy was zoned out "Mr.Wonka!, We're headed for a tunnel" As Charlie shouted at Willy, Willy snapped out of it "Oh, Go full speed ahead" Willy looks at you "Hang on Y/N" As Willy had a smile on his face "Wait, Why?" The boat went down the stream. Goosebumps overcame you, Butterflies in your stomach "I think I'm gonna be sick" As you held your stomach while looking at Charlie, Charlie held your hand. The boat stop and flowed down the stream "People, Were stopping by important rooms" As Willy said with a smile. As everyone was looking at the names on the doors as we were passing "What do you use hair cream for?"As Msbeaurgarde turned around and faced Willy "To lock in most moisture haha" as Willy touched his hair, Ms.Beaurgarde rolled her eyes.

"Whip cream" As Charlie said with a smile "Precisely," Willy said with a giggle "That doesn't make any sense" As Vercua said in a sassy tone "Well for your information little girl, Whip cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips, Everybody knows that," Willy said with a smile on his face. I chucked, Willy looked at me. Your face turned red "Hang on again Y/N" As Willy looked at you with a smile. The boat went down again with the fast stream, You felt goosebumps and the butterflies. The boat stopped and flowed in the chocolate river, As we were passing by a room called *The Inventing Room* "Stop the boat" As Willy got up "I wanna show you guys something" As Willy smiled at Charlie.

You waited for everyone to get off the boat, you got up after that feeling of butterflies went away "Hey, you need a hand?" As Willy held out his hand "Sure" As you grip his hand, Willy pulled you close "Y/N?" You looked up at Willy "Yes Willy?" Willy looks at you "I think I'm in lo- in love with you" As Willy stuttered to you, Your eyes widen as you look at Willy "Wha?-" you just stood there with your arms crossed while looking at Willy "I didn't think you'll like me, just look at me. I'm no good for you, I'm not who you want" As you turned away from Willy. Willy walks towards you, Turns you around, Willy puts your hair behind your ear, Willy holds your cheek and looks into your eyes "Your everything I wanted Y/N" You looked into Willy's eyes. Was this it? Were you guys gonna kiss? HMMMMMM Lets see next chapter hehe.

Sorry, it was so short, I'm so tired I just wanna sleep. I'm just gonna leave a cliff hanger there heh. Chapter 4 will be up asap, Have a good day/night :) - Kat

 Chapter 4 will be up asap, Have a good day/night :) - Kat