Amx CDC

AMX CHASSEUR DE CHARS (Aka AMX CDC for short)

-In 1946, the AMX company presented this design for a new vehicle. The powerful engine and light weight would have made the vehicle highly mobile, and the 90-mm gun was equipped with a mechanical ammunition system for a high rate of fire. However, the large dimensions of the vehicle, its thin armor, high cost, and the complexity of the design made it unappealing, and the project never advanced to a prototype.

Type: Medium Tank
Tier: VIII
Nation: France

Nickname: The CDC Baguette Loader (No Gun Depression)

Pros:
 No Gun Depression, Making It Use Its Nose Gun To Hit Enemies From Cover And Hide Its Turret
Dynamic 60 km/h Average Speed.
A Kind Of Fast Paced Turret?
The Baguette Of Annoyance
The Ram And Run Tactic To Low HP Enemies

Cons:Paper Thin Armor As GlassCan Be Knocked Out By A Penetration Of HE In The Paper Area's Of The Tank Such As The Back Of Its TankCan Instant Die If Stupid Enough To Rush InThe Most Targeted To Low HP

Cons:
Paper Thin Armor As Glass
Can Be Knocked Out By A Penetration Of HE In The Paper Area's Of The Tank Such As The Back Of Its Tank
Can Instant Die If Stupid Enough To Rush In
The Most Targeted To Low HP

My Experience: 
It Was The First Premium Tank I Ever Bought Since I Was A Kid Back Then, But I Didn't Get Used To It At The Beginning, But After Battles, And Battles, And Battles... I Got Used To How To Play It, Using Its Gun Depression To Sneak Peek Enemies, Shoot And Hide. Most Likely In Some Battles When Enemies Have The Lowest HP, Depending On The Type Of Tank It Is, I Mostly Use My Speed In "RAMMING SPEED" For Its Glory To Be Known For Ramming Things, Depending On The Tank Type, Weak Tanks As A Light Tank Makes The CDC Take Less Damage And More Damage To The Enemy. Meanwhile On The Other Side, Heavies, Tank Destroyers, Medium Tanks... No Shit Your Gonna Lose Your HP, Like About 2/3 Of Your HP, And The Reason Why Is Because They Act Like Strong Brick Walls, Meanwhile You Ram Them And Your Pieces Of Glass Armor Has Already Broke. Pretty Much Everything To Know, Until We Meet Again...

-END OF SCRIPT-