☆Magic☆

The unconscious Celesi laid in the middle of the pathway where she lost her transformation into Twilight. There was chatter amongst citizens, most reacting with shock, surprise, and even disbelief. After all, how could someone as different as Celesi be a warrior of legend or at least be the new incarnation? It seemed impossible to say the least.

"Everyone move out the way..." Álvanor stated, "Guardian of Twilight coming through..." he claimed as he walked through the crowd to Celesi, only to get pushed out of the way by Dalmar who ran straight to Celesi's side.

"Sis!" He yelled, "Sis, wake up!" he continued just as Álvanor placed a hand on the elf's shoulder.

"She's okay... she just used a lot of ma-" Álvanor got cut off by the tearful brother who was now holding the winged boy by his hoodie, lifting him in the air.

"What the hell did you do to my little sister?! You better answer me now otherwise I-" He yelled only to hear the siblings' mother calling to him.

"Dalmar! Stop!" Their mother shouted as she ran towards them, "I'm sure he knows what's wrong!"

"Explain yourself then!" Dalmar yelled again at Álvanor, dropping the guardian on the ground.

"I... think it's better if we talk about this in private..." Álvanor stated, standing up and brushing dust off.

"O-Okay..." The mother elf nodded, worry in her expression asked she gently picked up the unconscious Celesi whilst the crowd dispelled after Álvanor's reassurance of Celesi being fine and he followed the three to their house after picking up the Twilight Scepter.

☆~ At Celesi's household ~☆

The elf family sat in the lounge while Álvanor sat in front of them, a glass of water in his hand and the scepter in front of him, on the family's mahogany table.

"So... I'm guessing you want me to explain what's going on? Don't you?" Álvanor calmly queried, taking a sip of his water.

"Yes," the father, Saiya, nodded, "What is the meaning of this?" he further asked

"Well, you see. Your daughter is the new incarnation of Twilight" Álvanor bluntly stated, shock in the family's reaction.

"What do you mean?!" Dalmar loudly questioned leading to Álvanor sighing.

"I guess you still haven't recovered from my lightning attack, dense-head" the angel-like boy coldly muttered, "Your. Sister. Is. The. New. Warrior. Of. Hope. Okay?" he apathetically laid out to Dalmar.

"H-How though?" Celesi's mother, Leanna, stuttered, "Sh-She doesn't have any magical abilities or any magic"

"That's where you're half wrong" Álvanor corrected, "Your daughter has magic when using the Twilight Sceptre, which allows her to transform into Twilight. This results in her being half magical."

"This is impossible..." Dalmar muttered, "Why did you choose her?! Why is this happening?!"

"First of all, calm down. And this is happening because the world is in danger much like the other times Twilight has incarnated and I didn't choose her, the scepter did" The winged boy explained.

As the family and Álvanor spoke, the sky started to darken as night approached while Leanna made the family dinner.

"It's beginning to turn night," Saiya stated, "Do you have anywhere to sleep, young man, and may I ask you your name?" he further questioned.

Álvanor nodded, "My name is Álvanor and I don't have anywhere to sleep but I usually just find a com-..." he got cut off by Saiya.

"Would you like to sleep in the guest room then?" Saiya offered.