♛ 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 ♛

An innocent and helpless person to people's eyes.

A demon in my own thoughts.

I never thought the day I stand up to my cruel bullies would come.

My mother died from a cardiac arrest when I was 16 which sent me into depression for months whilst my dad overdosed on heroine and died after a year adding more pain to my already broken state.

I had spent 16 years of my life happy and carefree until everything came crashing down on me. 16 years of my life with a loving family that took care of me and showed me love until their bodies fell Into the pit of death.

Happiness was snatched away from me and misery was taking its place. I would do whatever it takes to have my parents back. The parents that loved me more than they loved themselves. The parents that worked hard to give me what I wanted and I was beyond grateful.

Not once in my life have I made my parents disappointed. I was always respectful and grateful for what they did to me and I always will be.

Having 3 jobs to have a roof above my head and attending school only to be picked on was already hard enough for me.

No matter where you are or how old, bullying will always come back to bite you in the ass.

I never spoke up to myself, never dared to look at those cruel people in the eye, never knew how to defend myself when beaten to a pulp.  Just how a pussy would act.

And I was a pussy for never having self confidence.

Some people say I get beaten up because I'm pretty which cause the cheerleaders to become jealous.

Some people say that I'm not needed in this world so why not die and put an end to my misery.

And the most pathetic of them all is that I was the one who killed my parents and that a murderer like me should die.

I still have a long way ahead to finish my senior year and hopefully will never see the faces of the people who turned my life to complete hell.

And here I am cornered with three ruthless cheerleaders walking slowly towards me like predators ready to hunt their prey.

Chloe, fucked up in the head, implants and botox making her look like a complete barbie, blonde hair that reach her waist and let me tell you her orange colored skin that made me bust in laughter everytime I saw her.

Madeline, stuck up rich queen, leader of her prostitute group, all the boys kneel down for her which honestly makes me shiver in disgust on how they even have respect for a bitch like her. Chestnut colored hair that reach her shoulders and that stupid gum she chews so fucking loudly.

Mira, super dumb it makes me question her logic sometimes, you can see she's slightly better than the others but my hatred towards her will never go away. Her Jet black her that reach the middle of her back also matching her eyes intimidates me.

Why can't I just live a normal fucking life?

"slut, I'm talking to you" Madeline sneers.

She's pretty much called me names so many times that it doesn't have an affect on me anymore since I, myself know that I'm not a definition to any of them.

"aw, cat caught your tongue" Chloe mocks in a baby like voice.

Like what do they find amusing in annoying me?

"such a useless brat, no wonder her parents left her alone, I'm guessing it's a sign that your life ends here" Madeline spits walking incredibly closer to me.