Cԋαρƚҽɾ 1, "Rather sleep then stay awake"

Cool air wafted in through the window, Hakua gripped her bed sheets, curling into a smaller ball

Cool air wafted in through the window, Hakua gripped her bed sheets, curling into a smaller ball. She never understood why the cold bothered her so much anyway. The sound of footsteps came into her room, and she could only assume it was her father like normal. "Hakua?" A sweet, raspy voice spoke and she sighed,  feeling the weight shift on her bed-- feeling someone sit next to her. She let out a small yawn, peeking out of her tiny cocoon, looking up at her father. "Yes papa?" 

Hakua, being 8 years old, was started to lose hope on having a quirk. 

...

Her father smiled at her, motioning for her to sit up. And she did. "I know the children at school pick on you a lot..." He would gently cup her cheeks. "But remember that no matter what I am here for you." Hakua's light green eyes would light up as she looked into his and she would slightly smile. Her eyes have always been so Unique. As if they were reptile-like, having slits in them that oddly remind her father of a snake.

"Of course papa! I have always known that." She would then pause, "You are going to be late..-" Her fathers eyes widened and he shot up from the bed. "Thank you, Haku. There's breakfast on the table for you!" He rushed out of the room, leaving Hakua alone in the room, listening to him slam the door shut. She pouted, slowly standing up and going over to the window, peering out through the small window she had. 

Her family wasn't very well off, well... Or should I say both her and her father- She slightly teared up, watching as her father started the car, and drove off.

Hakua felt something brush against her leg, so she glanced down, of course. Oh! Oopsie me, how could I forget Kasha? The fuzzy grey cat meowed, nuzzling her head into the child's leg. She smiled, scooping up the cat in her arms, trying her best to make sure she was comfortable, and forgetting about her sadness. 

"Kasha!" She smiled brightly, kissing her beloved cat on the top of his head

"Kasha!" She smiled brightly, kissing her beloved cat on the top of his head. He held back a hiss, going limp into her arms. "Let's go have some breakfast!" She cheered, happily walking downstairs with him still in her arms. 

Hakua and her father both lived in a small apartment home, not very wide but they were lucky enough to get 3 bedrooms, a 2 story home, a bathroom with a working water system and a shower, and a small kitchen. Unfortunately though, they got into a bad area with a lot of villainous activity. With your young imagination though, you never seemed to mind all that much.

Carefully walking down the steps, she got to the bottom, her feet tapping against the ground as she stepped into the kitchen, carefully placing Kasha down. He then layed down, his tail slowly swaying back and fourth, as he carefully watched the young girl's movements, her pulling herself on top of a counter, reaching for the cabinet, opening it- grabbing a can of cat food, hopping down and landing down on her feet. 

She then did a pose, putting both of her hands on her hips, smiling brightly. "I am Medusa! The snake hero!!" She giggled. "This is the villain I will defeat!.." She pointed at Kasha, who still laid there lazily. She tried her best to pry open the canned cat food, "U-using-" She struggled a bit more, until she finally opened it, the familiar smell of chicken, beef, and salt entering her nose. "--This to win the battle!" She squatted down besides a small blue bowl, turning the canned cat food over and tapping the back of it a few times, the food slowly sliding out and finally dropping into the bowl.

She grinned, sliding the bowl over to the cat, it slowing down, and stopping once it hit the cats back. "You have been defeated!" Kasha only replied by lazily standing up, and eating the food. She frowned slightly, then shook it off, glancing over at the kitchen table-- only to see a sad plate of plain waffles, a small amount of syrup on it. Of course-- she didn't notice that it was sad, she basically spent all of her life like this anyways. She went over to the table, stuffing the waffles into her mouth. 

Still; while chewing, she rushed back upstairs, going into her room and changing into a light pink and white dress, putting on shorts underneath, she then put on flipflops, going over to her window and struggling to pull herself up. Why is she trying to go onto the window you may ask? Well... Her father wants the front door to stay locked- 

She jumps out of the window, her braided long hair drifting in the air with the movement, as she lands on her behind, it bruising as she winces. "Owie.." She looked around, then stands back up, seeing she is on the roof, she looks at a small rain pipe, going over to it she wraps her arms around it, moving down it like it is a pole in a fire station. She lands on her feet, then happily starts running in the direction of a beach.  The sky a calm blue, the sun shining brightly, the warm weather making her relax.

~End~

-Ello! This is Author-Kun, again. I wonder what will happen next chapter hehe~

Also! Just wanna say that there will only be 2 to 3 chapters of her childhood, and maybe a few flash-backs. 

And uuuhh snakes don't really sweat so neither will Hakua.

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓼𝓪 || ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍʜᴀ (ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ) 🎉