[2: Wondering]

Third-person POV

"I-I'm sorry! I.. uh..." Tears started quickly streaming down Hinata's face. As he tried to unsuccessfully wipe away his tears, Nishinoya pulled him into a tight hug.

"Who is it...?" Nishinoya asks, patiently waiting for a response.

Hinata Buries his face into Nishinoya's shoulder and continues crying. "K..." But before he could finish, Nishinoya releases from the hug and looks him in the eye.

"Kageyama, Isn't it?" Hinata nods quickly and looks back at the blood-filled toilet. "Hinata, you should-" Nishinoya puts his hand on Hinata's Shoulder, but Hinata quickly turns around. "No! I'm not gonna get the surgery! I... I want to love." Hinata looks at the ground. Nishinoya sighs, looking at Hinata sympathetically. Suddenly, There are footsteps and a, "Huh?"

"Hinata? Nishinoya?" The black-haired boy starts walking up to the two, frowning. Hinata quickly looks out the stall to see Kageyama heading towards him. The boy panics, and pushes Nishinoya out of the stall, following him behind. He close the stall door behind both of them. Nishinoya seems to catch on as he tries to make a not-so convincing look that nothing was wrong.

"I just came to check up on you. You were taking a while. N-Not that I care about you or anything! Dumbass... " Kageyama mumbles under his breath. Hinata smiled at him softly, making Kageyama turn red. "Uh, anyway... I need to use the bathroom too, so if you could just..." Kageyama tries to walk over to the stall that Hinata threw up in, but Nishinoya and Hinata block his way.

Kageyama's POV

What were they doing? I just needed to use the bathroom, jeez. I gave them both intense looks signaling, "Hellooo?" They both just laugh nervously. Ugh, Those shits.

"Um, you don't want to go in here," Hinata says pointing to the stall. I look over to Nishinoya, who looks like he just snapped back to reality. "Oh! Uh, yeah," he puts his hand on the side of his mouth and gets closer to me. "It's really disgusting there!" He gets back into the position he was in before and smiles awkwardly. I look back over to Hinata who's coughing again. Once he notices I'm there again, I raise one eyebrow, causing him to nod his head quickly, seeming to agree with Nishinoya's statement.

"Whatever, I'll just use another stall." What are they on about? I thought as I'm heading into the stall next to it. I close the door to hear him flush the toilet in the other stall and... crying? He runs out the bathrooms and I hear Nishinoya yell, "Hinata...!" And run after him. I just roll my eyes and continue using the bathroom, But inside, I'm worried about that boke.

~Time skip~

"And then he just ran off, crying. Nishinoya ran after him. I have no idea what's going on." I say to Daichi as we're cleaning up the gym. "You should ask him. Sounds like he's going through something, I'm sure he'd be happy if you asked him how he's doing." Daichi says. Ugh, he's always like, help him, help her. I don't want to help people. Accept... For Hinata, I guess...

"No way. He'll think I care about him!" I lie. When really I'm just too nervous. I mean, I guess I've Developed... feelings for the guy? I still don't know yet. "Well, you do care about him, don't you?" Daichi smiled and then walked off to help Asahi wipe the floors. I watch him walk away, thinking about what he said. Yeah, I... I really do care about him, I thought. I realized what I was thinking about and slapped myself. It made my cheek a little red. "Ugh! Stop it Tobio!" I say rather loudly. Everyone in the gym stops to look at me, and I awkwardly look at everyone else.

"Uh... Sorry...!" And they all just continue cleaning. I wonder what Hinata and Nishinoya are doing...

Hinata's POV

Petals, blood, tears. They're all coming out of me at the same time as Nishinoya Slowly rubs my back. The garbage smells horrible, but I don't care about that. I finished and lifted my face, wiping the blood off my face. I cry and turn around, putting my arms around Nishinoya, tightly.

"I-It gets worse when I'm around him, Noya... Noya, I can't do this... I can't live like this..." I continue crying. Am I really going to die like this?

"I know what you're thinking. No, you're not going to die. If you don't want to get the surgery, you know what that means." Nishinoya's voice is strong, But I can tell he's really worried and scared. I sigh.

"To confess..." 

----------------------------

[Authors note]

Hiii It's beans from the future (like 6 months in the future) and holy fuck senpais this story is literally so bad roast me all you want :/ 

thats it BYE SENPAIS

~beans