chapter 9

Hyun's POV

"huh?...oh no... Kakambal niya ako."

"oh..sorry."

"no its fine.. Have a seat,by the way."

Umupo naman ito sa harap niya pero hindi ito nagsasalita kaya siya na ang unang nagsalita.

"before I ask you... I will introduce myself. My name is Hyun von Alexander R. Montrage and you are?"

"Richard...Richard Smith. Nice to meet you."

"same here. Anyway, based on what my dear sister said about you... Before she leave the rest of you. two years ago... You proclaimed that you have feelings for her, does your feelings stay the same?"

"Its still the same, I still love her... Even until now. She knows I love her, why...why the need to do it? I will kill myself before I hurt your sister.."

"She needs to do it. Because her position calls it, and she wants to protect all of you."

"I-is that so..."

"How much your feelings for her run deep?"

"deeper...than the sea... I mean, I want to see her laugh not crying. I want to see her smile not the long face she normally have. I want to see her blushing not because she's mad...because she's shy when someone compliment her."

"that's all?"

"no.. I'm not finish yet..ahaha"

"sorry..please continue."

"everyone said she looks like an angel... For me no its not because for me she's a goddess.. A true beautiful goddess. Her voice... When she is speaking I feel that she's singing, her walk.... *chuckles* everyone said she walk like a brute! But truthfully? She walks like she own the place in a graceful way. She wears simple clothes but it looks cute on her and I really love it about her, why? She's different than the other girls in the school. when she is ticked off, no one notice that her lips turn to straight line or when she doesn't like something she flinched...if anyone look closely And lastly, She have colorful words and she bravely talk what's on her mind, straight to the point."

"as I see it... You observe her closely..even the small detail..you know."

"yeah...overall i really really love your sister. I'm not joking, I want your sister to be mine...not as a thing... But as my woman, my personal goddess, my friend, my companion, my everything, my love, and my wife in the future. I want to stay by her side throughout her all life. No matter what happen I want to be with my love and that's her...if given me a chance."

"hmmm... What if not?"

"its...okay. The most important thing for me is her happiness, so if she is happy with the other man...even if it hurts so much I will accept it just to see her happy."

"You are madly in love with her *chuckles*. Kung makuha mo ang matamis na oo niya... Mahalin at huwag mong saktan ang kapatid ko.. Tama na ang mga sakit na naranasan niya sa piling ng angkan."

"I promise, if I ever get with your sister I will cherish and love her. And I promise to you.. If the need to save her life... I will gladly put my life in danger just to make sure she is well and safe.."

"thank you."

"and thank you for listening to me."

Tumayo na siya sa kinauupuan at nagpaalam na rito dahil babalik pa siya sa mansion.

At ito naman ay naiwan na nagiisip..hula niya sa kapatid niya naikot ang iniisip nito.

"ahahahah ang haba ng buhok mo sis! But please choose someone you love, and not because of your duty as the heiress.. I want to see and hear you laugh again..."

Iyan na po ang nararamdaman ni Richard para sa ating bida!

Now I need your comments.. Sa aking tanong...

Sino ang makakatuluyan ni hyuna? Si david o si richard????

May darating pa kaya????...Let seeee!

I need your comments and review...please?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!