Chapter 18: Mating Season

Months have passed since the Grand Magic Games and the celebration between Natsu and Rose went down. The season of spring was in the air as the flowers started to bloom all over the whole world but durning this time of season something had already started to happen in the Fairy Tail Guild.

                   At Fairy Tail

It was just an ordinary and normal day at the guild but all of sudden Natsu, Laxus, Wendy, and Gajeel were starting to be clingy and protective over Mirajane, Romeo, Levy, and Rose. But for Rose she knew of what time it was for her and the other dragon slayers in the guild and other guilds too. A week went by while the male and young dragon slayers were still acting the same. So one day Master Makarov called Levy, Romeo, Mirajane, and Rose up to his office. The others didn't know of why they were called into the master's office but Rose knew why and it was because of what was happening with her and the other dragon slayers in the guild. When they got into his office Master Makarov went to the door and locked it so no one would desterb them.

Master Makarov: There is a reason of why I called the 4 of you into my office. As you can tell by how Natsu, Laxus, Wendy, and Gajeel are acting around you guys always so very proactive and clingy to all of you. We don't know why they are doing this but we need to lock them up in order to stop them.

Rose gasped. When Rose gasped Master Makarov and the others looked at her confused.

            Meanwhile with Natsu

Natsu had been wondering of why he kept having sexual dreams about Rose. Ever since they declared their love to each other they started dating and that's when he started having the sexual dreams of him and Ros doing it again. But all of a sudden weeks ago he started to get very proactive and clingy to Rose and so did she but not as much as he was to her. He didn't know of why this is happening to him, Laxus, Gajeel, and Wendy. He saw Rose walking up to the master's office and sneaked near the door listening in to their conversation. He gassed softly of when Gramps wanted to lock him and the others up but he kept on listening. Then he herd Rose gasped and wounded of why she gasped

   Back to Master Makarov's Office

Rose: Master you can't lock them up because then you would be locking me up to

Master Makarov: Why shouldn't I do that my child?

Rose: Well it's because of um I um

Rose looked away sighing. She put her left hand on her right and squeezed her right arm. When she did that tears started to form in her eyes because she didn't want her Natsu to be locked up. Yes Natsu is her mate and boyfriend. Then Rose felt a hand on her left shoulder. Rose looked over her lfet shoulder and saw that it was Levy.

Levy: Rose please tell us why.

Rose: It's because of the Dragon Slayers Mating Season.

Romeo: Wait you dragon Slayers have a mating season and can we stop it?

Rose: Yes we do and there is no way to stop it.

                 Back with Natsu

Natsu started to feel Rose's pain. He also heard that all the dragon slayers were in mating season and that there was nothing to stop it. Then he started to feel a wave of pleasure go through him as he thought about Rose having sex with him again. Also he heard a strange voice in his head telling him to break down the door, take Rose to his house, and fuck her senseless. He started running towards the front doors of the guild until Gray stopped him.