chapter 3

Camila's pov:

I woke up with the sound of a loud squeal, drawbacks of living under the same roof as Taylor. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and proceeded to find out the reason of the "squeal".
"Hey good morning baby C! Slept okay?."Tay asked.
"Yeah, sure. So, why were you squealing in the morning?"
"Oh there is a small engagement party just close friends and family tomorrow so Joe got me this dress see.

 So, why were you squealing in the morning?""Oh there is a small engagement party just close friends and family tomorrow so Joe got me this dress see

"Oh I see a red dress. The code for-" "oh shut up." She cut me off and blushed. "Aww tay are you blushing seriously." I teased her.
.....______................

"So when do you have to get back to work?" Tay asked. "Um today is what Saturday right... I have to get back to work on wednesday."
"Okay perfect, so today you arrange your room, me and Joe are actually going to meet our parents for lunch and dinner, so I'll call Shawn and Niall to help you move-"
"Oh no that's not required I don't wanna waste their weekend I'll manage it." I cut her off.
"Oh shut up, I know they're free as fuck so end of discussion. So, tomorrow is the party and on Monday and Tuesday you help me with the wedding stuff?" Tay asked.
"You don't need to ask babe." I replied.
"Okay so I'm gonna take a shower, change and I'll start with setting my room up. Okay."
"Okay and we're gonna head out in about an hour and I'm gonna call Shawn and Niall." Tay said and we made our way to our rooms.
••••••••••••••••••

It was 12:24 pm and Shawn would be coming at 12:30. Yes only Shawn because Niall was stuck in a meeting. I checked myself out in the mirror and I thought I was looking okay, I was wearing a plane white tee and ripped blue denim shorts. My hair was in a low bun and some strands had already made their way out. I was startled when the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath , calmed myself down but still asking mumyself why the heck was I being this nervous.

"Hey!" I opened the door and greeted him with a smile.
"Hii!" He said returning the smile.
"So, it's totally okay if you wanna go back to your apartment, I won't tell Taylor and I won't het upset." I told him.
He warmly smiled at me before saying "Oh no I'm not gonna turn my back at you and I'm not here because Taylor ordered me yeah because of that also, but seriously mainly I just wanted to help."
"Okay." We made our way towards my room. I opened my suitcases and we began arranging stuff.
"Wanna hear some music?" I asked.
"Definitely" he replied.

I scrolled through Spotify selected my favourite playlist and connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker.
We were talking, getting to know one another anf jamming to anything and everything and I loved how I could be carefree and show off my wierd ass dance moves and hair flips and he'd look at me with a happy toothy grin.

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran began and held his hand outwards and asked " Want to dance?" I slipped my hand in his, stood up and we began to dance. In the first part of the song we were just messing around but when the second stanza started he firmly gripped my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulders. Now we were looking into each other's eyes and it was getting a lot to take in, so I gazed down at the ground to prevent making eye contact with him. But I could feel him still staring at me. When the song ended we reluctantly pulled away.

After an hour or so we completed the task at hand and it was still only 4:30 in the afternoon. "I'm gonna make some pasta and garlic bread, I bet you're hungry." I said .
"Don't bother it's fi-"
"Oh come on now don't be so formal and I'm not listening anything okay."
"Okay." He smiled.
•••••••••••••••••
Shawn's pov:

"Oh my god Camila it's delicious." I said tasting the pasta she made.
"Oh I know." She playfully shrugged.
"So wanna watch a movie?!" She asked."Sure" I replied.
"Um so how about love &other drugs?" She asked.
"Oh I haven't watched it."
"Really, it's a must watch if you're into Rom- coms." She said.
"Okay so what are you waiting for."

We were halfway into the film and the scene comes where randon says I love you to Maggie and it's the first time he's ever said I love you to someone. I look over at Camila to see she's already fallen asleep. I chuckled and watched her for a moment, why does she has to be so beautiful and her personality it's 10 times more beautiful. I decided to look away abd continue the movie cause honestly I was loving it and I didn't want to act like a creep. But sure I stole some glances.
I got a little emotional when the movie ended, I shifted a little to shut down her laptop, this moment caused Camila to shift and after some sleepy movements she settled her head on my lap. I couldn't help but smile and adore this tiny brunette girl.

A\N: So are you liking this story or shall I discontinue. Please leave your honest opinion guys♥️