Chapter.10

It's currently getting night, Mark and I are enjoying our time together. My mind was still occupied with the situation but I have to keep calm.

'Here try some watermelon. They are really good'. Mark said smiling putting a piece of watermelon in front of me. I opened my mouth and took a bite. I smiled and he giggled.

We were enjoying our time together because we rarely get too.

'Wait so your telling me that haechan beat Doyoung in a game? And Doyoung broke the TV because he got mad?'

'Yes it was funny, but the best part is it was Doyoung's TV and he got mad'. We both laughed. We were having so much fun together.

'So when you used to work at the club BamBam wore a women's dress?' I nodded and he started laughing like crazy! As time went by it was getting darker.

'Let's go inside and relax it's getting a bit chilly'. We both picked up and went inside. We both were extremely tired. After this long day.

'Let's go to bed'. We both went to bed I snuggled right next to him.

-Mark's Pov-

After a few moments Y/n fell asleep. She was facing the other side. I tired my best to get up without waking her up.

I left the room and went to the living room. I took out my phone and dialed a number.

Waiting for the other side to pick up. The person finally picked up.

'WinWin how is thing's going?'

'Everything is doing alright. We meet Taemin tomorrow'.

'Tell me everything that happens inside. I want you to go inside with Taeyong'.

'We planned it, Taeyong, Me, Doyoung, Taeil are going in'.

'The rest are staying in the car'.

'How is Kim doing?'

'He's doing fine. But something is odd'.

'What is it?'

'Our men have no idea what happened to Taemin's Fiancee'.

'What? What do you mean?'

'She isn't no where. She's not at the hospital'.

'What if she is-'

'No, she's not capable WinWin'.

'She has a cousin in the mafia world'.

'There's nothing we found. She's hiding something'.

'We can't trust her'.

'Remember the backup plan'.

'Alright, I'm still not trusting Y/n'. With that he hanged up. I went back to sleep.

-Author's Pov-

'Sir they have arrived. They're in the waiting room'. Hwasa said informing her boss that the guests had arrived.

'Hmm, I'll be there in a few'. She leaves the room.

'How damn long are we going to wait?' Everyone glanced to Hwasa to see her reaction.

'He's coming'. As she said that the door opened revealing the one and only Lee Taemin.

'Excuse me I had to deal with other situations'.

'It's fine. You wanted to meet us?' Taemin looked around.

'And the rest of you guys?' Taeyong looked at Taemin and said,