Chapter 3

beep... beep

I slam the alarm on the floor, it's the 4th alarm i broke this week.I start on getting a call from someone, this better be important otherwise I'll kill them, i get up to get my phone to check the caller ID oh god what does she want now.
"what?" i had no time to mess around i want my beauty sleep                                                         "is that how you speak to your bestfriend? anyways check the news" i shot up from bed and turned the tv on.
CEO of Carter Enterprises will be revealed today. Carter Enterprises CEO will come out of hiding so line up ladies. All the headlines wanted to make me laugh 'line up ladies' how low of society to think I am a man, society just think that only man can have this success how wrong of them.   "i know you are in bed get ready, this is your big day" i get up from the bed and start walking to my closet to get ready, i was kind of late so I didn't have breakfast I want to be punctual on my first appearance I really don't want to look like a joke.                                                                          

30 minutes later

I started pulling up to the huge glass building in front and i had a feeling of pride inside me i did all of this without a man.The entrance was filled with paparazzi and girls wearing clothes that barely covered them, so disappointing to see that they are waiting for a man. I stepped out my car and all i could see were flashes of the camera.                                                                                           "are you the CEO of Carter Enterprises?" i smirked and walked away but before i entered i heard someone say. "She probably his assistant no woman can rule an empire alone especially of this size" i was furious when i heard this statement i turned around and gave a cold glare that could send his 6ft underground.                                                                                                                                                " I don't need a man to control me or my business as you can see i did this all myself without the need of any help not even a man so keep your thoughts to yourself because they are wrong you womanizer, woman and not decorations for your house and nor are they your maids, or there for your pleasure so treat them with respect" i walked away and everyone was shocked from my statement especially coming from a woman, i am not sweet whatsoever when it comes to business and i don't trust people easily.

I went straight to my cabin not wanting to deal with anyone right now, today was going to be pretty chill.  I started inspecting around the office i fired all the useless workers i wasn't going to be soft on them i believe you need the discipline to get a good outcome.                                         "Everyone stop staring and get back to work if you don't want to be fired and believe me you won't even find a job in a cafe" everyone went back to work immeidately, oh god how much live the power.