1

JJ POV
Today is mine and Payton's 7 year anniversary. I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, I don't think I would want anyone else. This morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed and now we're going to a park festival that I've been wanting to go to. So I'm getting ready for it, it's been a bit cold but I still want to be cute.

I did my makeup then me and Payton got in his car and went to the festival

I did my makeup then me and Payton got in his car and went to the festival. We met up with everyone that was from Sway and Hype, we all hang out together now. Me and Payton were looking at something when music started playing. We turned around and watched everything happen.
It's the Hype and Sway house people that joined in the dancing, and stop watching once he gets on one knee to understand what I write next

I was stunned, he was in front of me on one knee with a ring in his hand. He looked into my eyes as he said "Kayla I have loved you since the day we met, you haven't given me everything I've ever wanted and needed and more. I wouldn't ever think of being with someone other then you, and our 7 years together proves it. I love you with everything I got so will you please do me the honors of Turing that promise ring into a marriage ring by becoming my wife?" I tried not to cry as I said "Yes a million times yes!"

Everyone cheered as he put the ring on my finger then got up and kissed me. He picked me up and spun me around then set me down. I gave our friends hugs cause their performance was awesome and I'm so thankful for it. I have the best friends and boyfriend, well now fiance, anyone could ever ask for. Tonight I'm going to give him his 7 year anniversary gift, we've talked about it so much so I'm super excited for it.

We went about the festival and it was amazing. After it was over which was around 3 I told Payton it was time for his surprise. So I asked him to drive us home, on our way there we were stopped by the police. The officer came to Payton's window and said "Hey how you doing?" P- Payton o- officer

P- I'm fine sir how about you
O- I'm doing just fine, do you know what I've pulled you over
P- no sir was I speeding or something
O- no you have a child in the car with so seatbelt
P- there's no kids in here sir
O- yes there is, and it has no seatbelt, there for I have to give you a ticket
P- no disrespect but can't you see that there is no child in my car
O- I'm gonna have to ask the both of you to step out
P- what do you mean there's no kids
K- babe just do it

Payton got out and I did too. I stood by the window on the driver's side while the officer asked Payton to lean against the car. Payton was still saying that there's no child. Then the officer said "Here's this and there's your child not in a seatbelt.
He handed Payton a sonogram and he pointed at my stomach. Payton looked at where he was pointing and when he realized what it was he covered his face. And his eyes watered.