1.6 - introducing

🌻🌻🌻

the next day haewon went to school like every other day

the next day haewon went to school like every other day. the dreamies should now know everything about the gangs let's see how it goes. the part that everyone was so amused about was the fact that no one could actually know what they are a part of.

which meant they could only talk to their members or involved people about this and of course, not in an open place. at least not so everyone could understand what they were talking about.

she didn't have a class with any of them so she would only meet them on their break. class went by rather quickly and she made her way outside. jeno texted her that they would sit at their table under the big blossom tree.

"hey guys"

she greeted the boys when she arrived the table. all four of them turned their head way too fast. starring at her with wide eyes, shoulders tensed up which haewon noticed.

"oh hey haewon"

jaemin greeted her casually as she sat next to jeno and jisung. the others didn't really say anything or greeted her awkwardly.

"is something?"

"n-no"

"what should be? it's nothing"

haewon deadpanned. at their responses. they aren't stiff at all nOooOo.

"well okay then"

she started talking to jeno as if she was oblivious to the situation. some of them sighed in relief and started some conversation among themselves. after haewon was sure no one was paying attention to her anymore she turned to face jeno.

"are they like that the whole day?"

"yes especially jisung he is so nervous that he would slip"

"they should get used to it soon i mean they can't run from it anymore they are now a part of this life"

"next week they will start their training after that we will decide their positions"

"inform me about it right away then. we will need to know with who we need to work. besides i can help to train them"

"would be awesome since you are already one of the top, but we need to prepare them for tonight to meet b.w. they are gonna be a nerve wreck"

haewon chuckled. she could understand them being nervous if you think about how cold the leader of b.w., her dad was. and of course the business was something completely new for them, but they needed to go through that.

the bell rang and they went back to their class. haewon went with renjun since they had now their art class together. renjun seemed to be the one who was pretty chill about the whole gang thing. he wasn't as tense as the others.

the class went by smoothly. they talked as if nothing happened and worked on their project. also the rest of the day was okay. the boys still kind of tense, constantly looking around when saying something.

haewon found it quite amusing how cautious they tried to be even though their behavior was more suspicious than actually keeping it a secret. we will get to that.

after school they all went parted ways. haewon was getting ready. she wore a black long sleeved with a black jeans.

(if you want something else just change it)

to top it all off she wore a black bucket hat wit a black mask. she covered all of her face to make sure they wouldn't recognize her right away. since everyone was involved they wouldn't greet her or say anything.

mr min was kind of skeptical, but haewon just said she wanted to play a little with them. her dad agreed surprisingly. with that everything was ready for tonight. they also said that they would bring the new member.

their ace. haewon was curious about him. she knew nothing about him, was he an asshole or an easy person to work with? taeyong said he and me would make a death duo but we will see.

this time they would drive to mr min's company since the rooms were a lot bigger there. haewon drove there together with her dad, lee know, chan and jeongin. they needed to be there beforehand to get everything ready.

two hours later taeyong entered the room with all of 127 and dream greeting the skz members and mr min. taeyong introduced the dreamies in front of them and made sure to introduce haechan as haechan and not as donghyuck.

mr min only knew him as donghyuck and since he changed a lot he didn't recognize him. taeyong also told haechan that he couldn't reveal his name to him otherwise things would get out of hand.

"okay so we want to start. welcome to the new members of nct"

mr min began his speech introducing his business and what they did.

"so these are your newbies but what about your ace? i don't see a face i don't recognize"

"he said he needed to do some things but he should be here any second"

not even a minute after taeyong said that the door opened revealing a boy. a tall handsome boy with black straight hair. he had a slight bruise on his cheek. everything went silent the moment he stepped into the room.

"okay i'm here. my name is mark and as you may know the ace of nct"

he stated with a monotone voice. wow rude much, he is even worse than me.

"alright mark since you are finally here we can start properly"

taeyong stood up and got to the front next to mr min.

"okay we decided one thing for sure already. since the enemy is strong we need a strong formation and we decided to create a duo that consists out of our aces"

some of the members started chuckling. both of them were cold and not very open to people. well that's gonna get interesting.

"since we didn't introduce our ace we would like to do that now"

haewon got up standing next to the three leaders looking at the people in front of her. curious gazes from the dreamies.

"please take off your mask and hat now"

haewon did as she told. after doing so she looked up facing the new members. all of them looked shocked with their mouths wide open. she smirked, being pleased with their reaction. after that she turned around facing mark.

his eyes trained on her. they both looked at each other for a second with a cold stare before turning their attention back to the leaders.

two stone cold people should create a duo?

_____

a/n

so she finally met mark.