hickeys

requested by @SofiaMariaFifia

if you'd like to make a request please message me and i'll try to work on it as soon as i can :)

jj maybank. my best friend. my protector. my lover. my boyfriend.
jj had been a constant in my life for so long. i knew him better then i knew myself but lately it hasn't felt like that. jj and i started dating about 5 months ago. after all the months of constant flirting with each other, one night after a keeger i drunkenly confessed my feelings for the ocean eyed boy. luckily enough he felt the same and the next morning after i woke up tangled up in his arms he asked me to be his. and these last 5 months have been the best months of my life. but i can't help but feel somewhat disconnected from jj. not emotionally or mentally but physically. after knowing jj for years i had seen him go through his fair share of flings with natives and tourons alike. while they all had been random girls of different ages and backgrounds there's always one thing they all always left with. a neck covered in dark marks from the maybank boy that previous night. while it doesn't bother me of the different girls jj had been with during the years it always bothered me knowing how i never recieved any from the boy like all the others had. time to time i'd always see kiara and sarah with them littered on their necks from pope and john b and then the two of them and jj being proud over their friend knowing that they had got some luck that night or day. but jj never seemed to give his girl any. the other boys were a bit confused at first but just shrugged it off not thinking much about it. the girls had mentioned it to you a few times after you had spilled to the two of them that you hadn't even had a single one from him yet which they found odd as well seeing as he never jumped at the chance the show the rest of the outer banks that you were his. obviously you two had made out as jj was a major fan of pda and you both had done a lot of things behind closed doors but you couldn't help it being annoyed with your boyfriend for never giving you any.
you guys had been out on the hms pogue that day with the rest of your friends while the boys were fishing and the girls were just chatting with one another about the three idiots you called your boyfriends, the girls couldn't help bring up the topic again.
"he still hasn't done it yet" sarah asked curiously
"nope" i said letting the p pop.
"you should really just talk to him about it" kiara said "maybe he just isn't sure you want it"
"of course i wan-" i started
"but does he know that" sarah said backing up kiaras point made previously
"i don't know" you said shaking your head
"well tell him" sarah said
"it's not that easy" i sighed "how do you even bring that up to your boyfriend like 'hey you should give me hickeys cause it weird that you don't' he'd probably be weirded out" i stared
"you never know till you tell him" kiara shot back
"i guess your right" i said wrapping up that conversation as the boys came to join us seeing as they were done for the day and were ready to head back. i went and sat by jj leaning my head on his shoulder as his arm wrapped around my waist.
"how are you?" he asked seeing as i had been talking to the girls all day
"fine" i muttered not wanting to get into details about what the girls and i talked about earlier. seeing as i wasn't up for talking jj just carried on talking to pope and i sat thinking about what i should i say to him. i was so lost in my thoughts that i hadn't even realized we were back at john b's. everyone else seemed to have made there way off the boat and into the yard sitting in the hammocks and lawn chairs while me and jj still remained in the boat.
"are you ok" he said to me "you just seem off today"
"did i do something or did i say something" he started trying to figure out why his golden girl was acting so strangely.
"no jj, it's what you didn't do" i said
"well i don't know what i didn't do can you enlighten me" he asked seeming to get slightly annoyed
"how come you've never given me a hickey" i asked him quietly
"wait that's what this is about" he said starting to laugh
"i'm serious jj" i said and he shut up after seeing i wasn't kidding. he cleared his throat before he started up again.
"i honestly don't know i hadn't really thought about, i didn't even know that it bothered you that much" jj admitted.
"it's ok j i just thought it was me or something" i said looking down
"no, of course it's not" he said looking down at me before lifting his face up to mine.
"let me make it up to you" jj said as his smile slowly turned into a smirk.
you smiled back at him knowing exactly what he was thinking.
the next day you arrived at the chateau taking a seat next to sarah and kiara who gasped at the newfound marks on your neck while jj stood grinning as john b and pope hyped him up for seemingly marking his territory at last.