[Ch6.5] -The Crown Game Part Two- [S1]

OMG- I CANT-

*dies of laughter*

can this happen?

aight enjoy the chapter boisss

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

We enter in the arena, along with three other teams ready to fight for the crown. 

Everyone readies their weapons, and they all seem to have a plan in place. They all look confident they're going to win. 

Well, so are we. And we have a foolproof plan. 

FWOOOOOSH!

Khun gets sent straight to the throne, past all the other regulars, shocking them. 

"Oh...now this feels better." 

I smirk, ready for when all the other regulars get completely obliterated.

"Is the game over? If I sit here here with the crown? But that's no fun." 

Khun reached in his bag, taking out a knife and showed off his skills by throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Let's not make this boring. Fight me, you weaklings. If you beat me...I'll give you the crown." 

I think I just saw the a glimpse of the devil. 

Now all the other regulars are riled up, they don't like Khun's attitude, which I can't blame them for. Khun is pretty annoying. 

"Stop bluffing! You've got no sense of respect. You and the lizard!" One of the other regulars pulls out a gun and starts shooting at him, while his teammate roars at Khun. "Didn't your teacher teach you manners?" 

Khun blocked the shots that the regular was making at him, and decided that he wasn't going play with them anymore. "Well. On second thought, this is a bit troublesome. I changed my mind." 

Khun then reached into his bag again, this time pulling out the crown. 

"There!" He threw it to where all the rest of the regulars were gathered, and it landed in the middle of all the fray. 

"You guys fight." 

Wow...he sure is cocky. 

"Wh-what!? What are you doing?" questions a regular.

"Why? I gave you the crown. Fight amongst yourselves. When you're done fighting, the winner may come up here and fight me." 

Oop- Never mind, I didn't see a glimpse of the devil earlier, I saw the reincarnation of the devil himself. Wow, Khun really is going ham on riling up these regulars. 

All the regulars stare at the crown for a bit, debating whether if they should take on Khun's challenge or just do their own thing. 

"AAAAAHH! I really wanna..."

"KILL THAT WHITE-HAIRED JERK!" 

They decide to their own thing.

"Hey guys!! Let's have peace for now! Let's kill the white hair first!" 

"Alright I agree! Let's not touch the crown before we kill him! How's that? Do you all agree?" 

Everyone agrees to the terms that the regulars said, wanting to kill Khun before they get the crown.

"Ha! Really? I bet my money on that fat flying pig!"

"Shut up! We will fight...after we beat you to a pulp!" 

I highly doubt that. 

"Oh really? That's too bad," said Khun as he took out a knife yet again from his bag. "The fight between you guys would've been more fun. Because you are on the same level."