Something Big Is Coming Up on My YouTube Channel

!IMPORTANT!

Hey all! Lolbit here with a great announcement! I'm thinking of starting a mini "Detroit: Become Human" series on a pathway of the game on my YouTube channel (link in bio)! It's going to be the same thing as the game, but it's voiced over and is going to be funnier than the game and make the same amount of sense.

Now, this is where I need your help. If you are down for some voice acting, I will list all characters below that are in need of a voice. I've only completed the script for the first video (there will be 8 videos, four chapters in each) but I promise you guys we're going to have a great time!

This is just for fun. It's something for you to do if you are bored during the summer and need something to do during the duration. I will credit you in the video and descriptions. If you don't want to voice act, but want to be a part of a small team, you can help draw, animate, spread the word, etc.

For more information, go to the book "My Life's Story", I'll have the trailer (not yet completed since I need footage from the first video I'm making) on there and it should state (hopefully) everything.

You are not required to know what's going on in the game and you don't have to be a fan to get a voiced part. Though it is recommended, as well as a quiet room for you to record (along with as little background sound as possible for the best quality of the audio), a decent microphone, lots of patience, a clear voice, be alright with cursing (depending on what character you choose), etc. Now, here are all the characters that are in the need of voices I need so far:

(M) Connor (huge part) -

(M) Markus (huge part) -

(F) Kara (huge part) - @ItsALolbitShow (me)

(F) Alice (big part) - TheBookArtist-

(M) Todd (small part) -

(M) Store employee (small part) - Xxx_bxbybxy_xxX

(M) Daniel (one-lined part) -

(F) Emma (one-lined part) - Xxx_bxbybxy_xxX

(M) Random SWAT officer (one-lined part) -

(F) Caroline Philips (Emma's mom) (one-lined part) -

(F) Zoe (in front of Kara when she activates) (one-lined part) -

(F) Zoe's mother (one-lined part) -

(M) Android shopkeeper (one-lined part) -

(M) Police officer (one-lined part) -

Huge parts = main characters

Big parts = secondary characters

Small parts = character shows up once or twice in a chapter (yet has a big role)

One-lined parts = only have a few sentences in the entire game (one or two)

If you do decide to take part, I will be very happy! I need everyone I can get. You can privately send me a message saying which part you want, then we can figure out a way we can talk (Messages, Skype, WhatsApp, Instagram, Discord, etc.) I'll send you the details there.

And now, here's the unofficial trailer that is also out on my youtube channel:

Thank you for listening, it would be a HUGE help if you even chose a one-liner part. If you have any questions feel free to contact me as well. Remember, I'm a person like you. You don't need to be nervous or unwilling to talk to me because we aren't as close. Anyway, that's enough talking, thank you for your time!

It's a Lolbit Show