*-𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮-*

-The anxiety was getting back to him, he didn't know how to act or what to say. He was aghast.

-Oh my God, Chan! What will Evelyn think when she finds out!? What are we going to do!? I don't want her to do something that she doesn't have to! How are we going to-!? – He was talking desperately the boy with freckles at the edge of tears until he was interrupted.

-Evelyn already knows! – Chan shouted making the younger frightened. – She...knows everything Felix- He said while lowering his voice tone. – She didn't tell you anything to protect you, please calm down- He didn't finish the phrase since the fist of the contrary stamped in his face.

"He is not the Felix that I know," Chris thought. After that, he saw from the floor how Felix fell on his knees bursting into tears and screams...

[Hyunjin's Pov]

I was exhausted, yes I was, after staying extra time rehearsing for the next presentation, all my strength apparently left my body; sweat drops falling down my face, the heat making itself present even though having a ventilator, and also that indescribable feeling of satisfactory tiredness after some dancing hours. I look by the little window, observing the cloudy sky, covering the sunset. It looks that is about to rain.

I sat on the wooden floor stretching my legs and supporting myself with my arms. Still breathless, I stood to take my water bottle and begin to drink from it. 7:35 the clock on the wall marked "I should leave" I thought.

I turned off all the lights to later approach to the exit. I was surprised to see the studio in the front, that was owned by the ballet club, with the light on, in my way at a slow pace to the place before mentioned, to turn off the lights, for sure someone forgot to turn them off.

A thunderous noise made itself present, making me startled, giving a little jump backward. I run to see what that noise was. While I was getting closer, I saw a girl lying on the floor, she was breathing heavily because of the gasp, she is supporting in her arms, while staring at the floor, leaving strands of her hair covering her face avoiding to recognize her.

I open the door as fast as possible, finding the same girl now faded on the floor. I got down to her level approaching, checking her pulse, and proving that she was just unconscious. Despite the tiredness because of the time that I spend dancing, I was able to lift her almost without any difficulty, it didn't surprise me that she was that light, she was a ballet dancer, but I'm asking myself is she was eating the necessary.

I went to nursing with her in my arms. I recognize her once we arrived; Bang Yong-Woo or Evelyn, although she is more called by her Korean name; she's Bang Felix's twin sister, whose I go with to the Hip-Hop club I belong to. With my few first aid knowledge, since the nurse was already gone, I wait for her to wake up; after 2 or 3 minutes she woke up opening her eyes widely, she looked confused, she seems like she is getting used to the light. She looked around her, and when her eyes fell on me, she stood quickly making her close her eyes because of the dizziness.

-I think that you shouldn't stand up like that after fainting. – I put my hand in her shoulder so she could lay down again, she doesn't seem to be amazed at all, with the fact that she was unconscious few minutes ago, she took my hand and take it away without being that rough-

-I'm ok don't worry, for sure you have more important stuff to do. -She said in a serious way standing up from the stretcher still dizzy. I was about to stop her, even I could go to my apartment, I couldn't leave alone a person who just faint some minutes ago, leaving her to her luck, and with just some of the institute employees left. She was about to reach the door when an intense headache made her support herself from the door frame to not fall.