A Helping Hand

Kirishima's POV

Waking up the next morning, I received a text from Kaminari about the question he asked me yesterday.

Pikachu

Hey dude ya know how I asked for help yesterday?

Yeah bro

Well it's cause I wanna confess to Shinsou

Cool! How am I supposed to help tho?

Idk just tell him you wanna meet up after school for training or something???

Will do bro! How about the arena at 4:30???

K thx

No prob

At that, I closed my phone and got ready for the day. When I stepped out of my dorm, I saw the familiar blonde leaving his dorm room.

"Hey Bakugou!" I yelled, jogging to catch up to him, "Heading to class?"

"What else would I be doing shitty hair?"

"Haha nothing I guess... sorry about that." I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled awkwardly, that was so stupid of me to say.

"'S fine, whatever." What did he just say? It's fine? Is he ok???

"You alright Bakugou? You're acting a little..."

"Nice?" Bakugou cut in, "Fine I guess I'll keep treating you like shit if that's what you want."

"No no no! It was good! Just a little surprising..." Bakugou just scoffed. They walked in silence for most of the time, I occasionally said something and Bakugou replied with one word. We made it to class and sat down.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Kami asked as I sat down.

"Yeah dude! And if it doesn't go the way you want it to, it's his loss!"

"I guess..." Kami sunk his head onto the desk, I honest felt bad for him, he REALLY liked Shinsou.

The school day went by pretty fast, now all I had to do was find Shinsou and ask him to spar with me later this afternoon. I ran out of class pretty fast, some people looked confused but it didn't really bother me. I ran to where class 1C's room was and saw the dude walking by himself.

"Yo Shinsou! Got a minute?" I asked, running up to him.

"Sure..."

"Ok well I've been thinking about how you can turn into a ferret and thought it might be a good idea to spar with you? If that cool ya know."

"Ok, I'm fine with it." Dang this dude is quiet and hard to read, I wonder why Kami likes him so much...

"K cool! How's 4:30 sounds?"

"Mkay, see ya then."

"K bye!" I waved and went in the opposite direction, Kami would be glad to hear that his plan was working! I continue walking until I notice Bakugou coming out of the bathroom.

"What's up Bakugou! Funny running into you again!"

"Whatever, why did you run off after class?" Wow straight to the point, I like that though...