"B-Binky!"

Third person POV: Deku just arrived to his dorm room he opened his door he can feel himself slipping into little space. He goes in and closes the door behind him forgetting to lock it. He went to his closet and grabbed a box out and gently set it on the floor the green haired teenager giggled and opened the box he grabs a All might onesie out and a Pastel green Binky. Then lastly a Diaper. He got up and took off his clothes and his diaper he feels himself slip more as he puts the diaper on and the onesie he then put the pastel object into his mouth and began sucking the object. He crawls over to his bed and wraps a blanket around himself then grabs a all might stuffy and his laptop then watched cartoons. About a hour later he closed the laptop and sat in on the floor. He hugged his all mighty stuffy and fell asleep.
Later
It's about 11pm and everyone is asleep accept Kirishima. He was watching some television in his bedroom, then all the sudden he hears a loud thud from Izuku's room. He jumps up and leaves his room then goes to izuku's- without hesitation he opened the door not thinking. Then he saw a crying teen on the floor with a onesies that showed a bulge on the front kirishima acted fast and ran to Izuku and hugged him.
"What happened Deku?!" He asks concerned.
"I-I h-Had a-a nightmare a-and fwell off d-da b-bed a-and h-huwt my h-head bads!" Kirishima listened to how the crying teen said it. He then pet the green haired boys head where there was a bump which calmed Izuku down a bit.
"Deku? Where did you hit your head?" He asks as the green eyed boy pointed to the nightstand. Then to the top of his green hair where there was a bump. His pacifier was under the bed so he wasn't that calm he cried more and more.
"What's wrong Deku?" Kirishima could tell something was up with Deku because he had a onesie on.
"B-Binky!" Deku says crying more. Kirishima looks for it then picks the pastel green object up and puts it into Dekus mouth. Izuku sucked the object until he calmed down and kirishima started to want to ask why he's wearing that but he didn't.
"Well Deku it's late and I should get to bed" Kiri said is a soft voice has he stood up.
"O-Oktays.." Deku says disappointed. Then he got up onto his bed and wrapped the blanket back around himself. Kirishima locks the door behind him as he head back to his bedroom then he heard something from bakugou's room. He thought it sounded like giggling but he ignored and went to his room and a few minutes later he fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////////
It is kinda short but do you like it? And should I continue? Give me some ideas! Tell me things you hate about it also so I can change what you hate.

Word count 523