/Chapter 14/

Chapter Fourteen

Mina's PoV

As Chaeyoung and Rosé left, I can't stop looking at my watch.

Geez, what took them so long?

"So, Lisa, Chaeyoung told us that Rosé is your girlfriend. But she introduced you to us as her friend, I'm confused." Nayeon asked which made us look at her shockingly.

Oh god, why so dense?!

"What?" She asked as she noticed our glares at her.

Unbelievable!

I saw the others having the same reaction and we all just shook our heads.

"Nayeon!" We all said causing her to flinch.

We heard Lisa laugh slightly which made us look at her.

"It's ok guys. We just broke up last year. I did something that breaks her so much. I tried to fix it but you know, fixing something that's already broken may hurt you also. She's also tired of it and then that's it. She broke up with me. But we remained friends for good." Lisa explained.

"Oh. That's sad to know." Jeongyeon said.

Yeah, it is.

"But Chaeyoung said that you went here to follow Rosé?" I heard Dahyun ask.

"Really? But why? I mean, isn't time to be free and look for another partner? Unless you still love her?" Sana asked.

Oh no, here's another one!
Why can't they just stop asking and let things in private, God!

I just shook my head because of these two.

"Well, I want her back that's it." She said calmly.

"Woah~" the others cheered.

"Go get her again girl! Don't worry we're here for you! Gay love for the win!" They all cheered well except for me and Jihyo who's just smiling at them.

"I will, But I guess it's hard for me. She's now in love with someone." Lisa said.

"What? With whom? And how did you know?" Sana asked.

Ehem privacy Ehem

"I don't know, I just can feel it hahaha!" Lisa said and laugh.

"Well, that's not impossible. I mean it's been a year since you two broke up. Who knows if she already moved on with you especially, she's the one who broke up in your relationship."? I said and shrugged.

"Tss, Lisa doesn't mind her. She's not into gay love that's why." Sana pleads to Lisa.

I just rolled my eyes at her and shook my eyes.

God, I'm stating honesty here duh.

"Mina unnie is right," Tzuyu said.

"Yeah~ but still try it. For gay love!" Dahyun exclaimed which hyped up the others.

"Thanks, girls. I appreciate it." Lisa said.

"Oh, it's almost time? Why those two are not yet here?" Jihyo unnie asked while looking at her watch.

Yeah, they left too long.

"Oh, maybe they went somewhere. I'll go find them." Lisa said.

"Ok, we'll go back to our class now. Nice meeting you Lisa!" Nayeon said also the others.

"Lisa, please if you saw Chaeyoung tell her to go to the library since we don't have our next class," Tzuyu informed Lisa.

"I will. Ok, I'll go now." Lisa said and stormed out.

Tzuyu and Dahyun bid their goodbye and went to the library while we are now heading to our classroom.

While on our way I saw A familiar person at the window of the school that made me stop.

"Guys, you'll go ahead. I just need to go to the restroom." I said and they nodded.

I went down to the school and go to the place where I saw the familiar person, in the garden.

As I arrived there, I saw the person I'm looking for, Chaeyoung. But she's with Rosé. I saw them having a tight hug with each other not so far.

Then I realized that it's not just me who's witnessing this scene.

I saw the other person step back wiping her tears. we had eye contact but she immediately averted it and run.

"Lisa," I mumbled.

Yeah right. She saw it. The girl she wants to get back is having a tight hug with her best friend.

I turned back and started to go back inside.

Seeing Lisa like that, I know that she's thinking that there's a romantic way happening to her ex and the best friend of her ex.

She's crying and I know that hurt her so much.

For some odd reason, I think I can feel what Lisa feeling right now.

Why?

After a minute I arrived at my class and I sat in my seat.

"Ey, you, ok?" Nayeon asked who was sitting next to me.

"Yeah." I just simply said.

After minutes Rosé arrived as Our teacher arrived and started the discussion but I'm too out of myself. What I saw is occupying my mind.

I've never been like this before.

What is happening?

Am I affected by what happened?

No. Maybe because I just pitied Lisa.

I looked at my pinky finger as I remember the pinky promise that Chaeyoung and I made.

Flashback

"Ehe? Hahaha! Then let's be close, that's it!" she said to me.

"Ok since I found myself comfortable with you. Then let's be friends?" I said and offered her my pinky finger.

"Close Friend." She said and put her pinky finger around mine.

As we snake our pinky fingers to each other, I immediately retrieved it as I felt something.

Shit!

I cursed on my mind as I felt ground and it's hurt.

After that, we decided to go to school.

END OF FLASHBACK

I'm so happy that time. I don't know why but my happiness is so full of contentment. Knowing that we're now labeled as 'close friends. I just felt that I found someone who I can count on, I can trust with. It's weird coz the unnies are here also who are willing to listen to my stories and rants. But having Chaeyoung as someone I can count on is something.

I remember what happened when we made a pinky promise... that ground that I felt is something...