Waverly Earp X Reader headcannon

-Doesn't really understand the changes going on at first.

-Mostly because she's the youngest amazon. And she was made from sand.

-Really supportive especially during an outburst of emotions. During which, she's calm. And for some reason it doesn't sit well with you how calm she is, but still she tries her best not to be the calm one.

-You had a simple gender reveal. You got a cupcake filled with skittles of pink or blue. It was kind of a shocker when the cupcake you had was filled with purple, pink and a turquoise color.

-You looked at the ultrasound pictures and realized you were having triplet girls.

- It took awhile for the two of you to settle on a name. Eventually you decided on the names Demeter, Athena and Ceres.

-After the three of them were born Diana wanted to hold them all, but she made due with two arms and three kids.

- Best mother ever.

-Brings them to Themyscira on holidays occasionally. And the three of them love the amazons.

-The amazons love the three of them even more.

-The type of mother to spoil the heck out of the children and also occasionally forgets she actually needs to discipline them.

-But she's very supportive