First boy who made me feel like this

This chapter is dedicated to AilHavisha for being a sweet person, making my day 100 times better and for all the sweet motivational comments and votes. ❤️

Anyways sorry about my little rent. Here's the story!

Enjoy.

_________________
Louis and Harry were lying in harry's bunk bed together well more like cuddling, Harry had his head on Louis's chest while Louis had his arms wrapped tightly around Harry's waste. It was 10:30 pm and all the boys were asleep tired from the long day they had, they woke up at 5 then they had to practice all day long since the Xfactor finals were right around the corner. But Harry was still wide awake because his thoughts won't let him sleep. You see lately he has been catching feeling for a certain someone in the band. At first he thought that it was normal having those feelings towards your best friend but boy was he wrong...

He looked up from Louis's chest to see a beautiful angel. His lips were slightly parted as puffs of air went out off his mouth, his thin red lips looked so kissable right now, his red toned hollow cheeks and finally the thing that Harry liked the most about Louis were his sea blue eyes hidden behind his pupils, the eyes that he could stare at for his hole life and never get bored of it.

After a while of starring, Harry slowly got up from Louis's arms as much as he hated it he had to. If he stayed here any longer he might do something he regrets and ruin his friendship with Louis forever.

He tippy toed out and the room and when in the garden. He sat down on the grass and layed down looking up at the stars, they were shinning brightly in the dark dark blue sky. The stars sometimes reminded Harry of Louis, he could eliminate any dark sky just by his presence or his sunshine smile.

After a while of star gazing, he felt someone's presence beside him. He turned his head to see who it was and he saw the person that he was cuddling with not to long ago.

"Boo bear what are you doing up?" Harry asked after a moment of silence.

"I should be the asking you this question"

"I just have a lot on my mind right now"

"Like what" Louis asked pulling Harry closer to him making his head land on his chest and Louis's hands on Harry's hips holding them tightly just like they were in Harry's bunk. Harry would be lying if he said that he wasn't comfortable and for some odd reason he felt safe.

"Nothing important" Harry answered trying to avoid this conversation.

"Don't lie to me Hazza I know that there is something bothering you" Louis said in a motherly tone.

"Fine I think, no, I like a guy" Harry wasn't exactly scared to tell Louis that he liked a guy since Louis was bi, he was scared of the question that followed.

"Ohhhh Hazza what's his name" yup that question.

"Umm no one" Harry quickly responded becoming as red as a tomato.

"Oh come on Hazza tell me I'm your best friend" ouch that hurts. I mean Harry did know that they were only best friend but it sounded more real when some one else said it.

After a while of thinking, Harry decided that he was gout to tell him. After all it was what Niall have told him to do. Yes Niall knew but Harry didn't tell him on purpose Niall just kinda figured it out himself which is weird but oh well.

"Fine I will tell you. It umm y-y-you" Harry said not daring to look up at Louis.

Silence was all that Harry heard after this phrase. He knew that it was a bad idea he should've just shut his big mouth ans lie or something but no he had to ruin his friendship with Louis, his best friend.

"I know that you don't feel the same way I just thought that I would be nice if I told you but look at me now I've ruined our friendship. You probably won't ever talk to me agin which I totally understand—" Harry was cut by lips crashing on his. They were Louis's. Harry smiled as he kissed him back. They kissed for a while longer and then pulled away not making the kiss to heated.

"I like you too" Louis said with his sunshine smile.

Harry just crashed his lips on Louis's again not getting enough the first time as he slowly put all his body on Louis.

__________________________

Heyyy, I hope that you liked this one shot. Sorry about the late update but I just started school and it's very stressful so I didn't really have time to update. Speaking of updates, I'm very sorry but my updates will be less often because of school. Sorry 😐

Anyways..

I hope that you liked it and please if you have any comments or requests please tell me 😊.

Thanks! ❤️

~R