chapter One

Sister Linda is kneeling on the ground in the forest planning on killing herself, she held a knife on her hand crying with tears on her eyes and mucus from her nostrils, two devil advocates were standing behind her, happy rubbing their hands together as if there is a delicious meal they are about to eat.

"I blame you God, I blame you" she shouted out crying then she knelt on the floor, if I were to be God, I would do better than you, nothing like this would have happened", she wailed.

Pastor Sam of her church was looking for her because when he went to her house he was directed to the forest side by a child he saw on the road, he has been looking for her in the woods, where did she go to he asked himself, then he saw her kneeling on the floor with a knife raised to kill herself and two devil advocates on black behind  her, then he shouted

"In the name of Jesus, you destroyers from the pit of hell. Sister Linda went still with the knife few inches away from her chest.

"We did not come for you, we came for her, depart or die." The devil advocate on the  right said.

Then pastor Sam replied, "No way, you can't touch me, for I bear in my body, the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Then devil's Advocate on the right cut him off, "we can see the marks but don't say that again."

"So what do you want?" the one on the left asked

Pastor Sam answered him "I want this woman"

Then the devil's advocate on the right replied him"you can't have this woman.

I will need to change the devil's advocate on the right to devil's advocate 1(DA 1) and the one on the left to (DA2)

Thanks for reading and voting, you are blessed.

Christian FaithOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara