YouTube Famous (part two)

Request by theehbic
This is a YouTube AU where our favorite group of delinquents are youtubers, and they play a little game of truth or dare... but with alcohol LOL.
Ships are: bellarke (obvi), Murven, and linctavia.
I hope you all enjoy this because it is super super fun to write!

Smut warning: idk how but this got hella smutty and I don't know how but HEY! It's ight.
____________________________________

Miller gathered a bunch of comments from their subscribers of a bunch of truths and dares. He went to their filming room and set up and bunch of bottles of beer and other kinds of liquor with Monty and Jasper; cause when it came to getting drunk, they were the guys to go to. After everything was set up, he gathered everyone into their filming room.

Starting the camera, he nodded at Octavia to start the intro. She always did because she just had such 'bad bitch energy' that everyone loved when she started the video off strong.

"Were back bitches!! We saw your crazy requests and of course, we wouldn't be the delinquents if we didn't fulfill them! So today we are doing truth or dare: drunk edition!" Octavia says.

Clarke takes over from there, "so here's how it works. We're gonna take a few shots now, to kinda loosen up a bit, and each time we do a dare or answer a truth, we take a sip of a beer, but if we refuse to answer something, or refuse to fulfill a dare, we have to take a shot of the hard stuff!"

"We're using your comments as these truths, and let's just say, some of y'all are some raunchy mother fuckers." Murphy says.

"Yeah so a little disclaimer, this definitely isn't gonna be a family friendly video, but none of our videos actually are so!" Bellamy says.

"Without further ado, let's do this shit!" The rest of the group says.

____________________

Since miller is the one picking all the comments to use, he also gets to be the one to chose who does what.

"Okay this first one is a truth, and everyone has to answer!
'Are you a Virgin?'" Miller says.

Everyone snorts and takes a sip of their beer.

"I think it's safe to say everyone in here is far from a Virgin." Raven says.

"Ew let's move on now please my sister is here." Bellamy says cringing.

"Dude your sisters boyfriend is literally right next to her." Monty says.

Lincoln lets out a loud laugh at that.
"Don't worry Bellamy I won't disclose my sex like with your sister." He says winking at the camera, as Bellamy just groans.

"Alright alright next one! This ones a dare and— HA okay, The dare is for Clarke to take Ravens bra off!" Miller laughs.

"Damn y'all some filthy mofos!" Clarke says taking a long swig of her beer.

"Cmere Reyes lemme get that bra off!"

Clarke unhooks Ravens bra and lets it fall to the ground and Raven picks it up and twirls it around before throwing it out of the view of the camera.

Murphy gulps and looks at Raven with wide eyes. Interesting... very interesting.

"Truth: have you ever been in trouble with the law? Clarke why don't you answer this one!" Miller laughs.

Clarke groans and takes a long swig of her drink.
"You're evil! You know this already. I was 21 and I went skinny dipping with Lexa when we were dating, and we got caught, ya know, in the lake so we got arrested. We were let off with a warning though! Here's a message kids, don't have public relations!" She says laughing.