*Chapter 20*

Okay first of all. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR

 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR

2.24k and 70 votes BISHES! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY IMMA LITERALLY Crying (JK) well let's get into the story.
_____________________________

⚠️️WARNING⚠️
SELF HARM

HINATA'S PoV

The White Car caught all of our attention, When the door opened I was greeted by A tall, Very tall Silver/White haired Man and the other person is a black haired Man  with glasses

And then I suddenly realised who it was "VIKTOOR-SAAN!!!! YUURI-SAN!!"I said Running up to them For a hug, They opens their arms and Caught me they hugged me and then Viktor said

(Heads up
Bold if Russian italics English normal Japanese)

"Shoyo we missed you so much! You did not visited us or called us when we got here..." With a pout I let out a chuckle and Yuuri-san said "Don't worry about him Shoyo he always cry's When he remembers you" with a wink "HEY I DO NOT!!" Viktor-san said we all laughed and then.

I feel Footsteps From behind walking close to us And I forgot that Tsukishima and Christin is here also So I introduced Them to Yuuri-san and Viktor-san. When I finished Introducing them

Beanstalk asked "How does Chibi know Russian" I let out a quick irritated look and then Viktor said "Shoyo Learned Russian Language when he visited Russia I think..."
"You think?" I said "Well I don't really hear you speaking Russian.." Viktor said.

NO ONE'S POV

When Viktor said that he did not heard Hinata Speaking Russian Yuri quickly Light slapped Viktors Head and then he said "Aish... You don't need to be mean Viktor..."

And then Tsukishima thought faking huh.... It's impossible to learn Russian with a small brain like Shrimp. He let out a smirk when he thought of that and then Shoyo said "Viktor your too means sometimes that's why I don't call you." With his arms crossed.

Tsukishima was shocked again when he thought that Shoyo was Faking it, Viktor was sad that the reason that Shoyo doesn't call Because sometimes he's to mean but on the other hand he's happy to hear him speaking Russian again.

"Shoyo would you like to stay in Our hotel For today I really want to catch up what's happening!" Yuuri-san Said Shoyo nodded and He looks at Christin and then She said "Okay. Okay. But make sure you get to school early. Or else..." At the end her voice sounded intimidating and Shoyo got scared but When Karl was there I waved at him to signal him goodbye. I got into Viktor and Yuuri's car and I waved again to them to say goodbye.

~Tume skip By Hinata's Thighs
🤤~

Hinata, Yuuri and Viktor got to their House and they went inside. When they were inside Hinata quickly sat on the couch while Viktor and Yuuri were making tea, When Yuuri was done making his Tea he sat next to Hinata. And then Yuuri said "Are you still doing it..."

HINATA'S POV

"Are you still doing it..." Yuuri-san asked I shook my head 'no' and the memory came to my mind

~FLASHBACK~

I'm in America... I just arrived yesterday... Last night I blocked all of my Contacts With him. I dropped all of my bags on the living room and I started to find something Sharp. When I found a knife I quickly go to the bathroom an closed the door.

I rolled up my sleeves and there's Scars Bruises cuts on both of my arms. I grabbed the knife and I sliced my skin

One..... What did I do...

Two.... What did I deserve to be treated this way....

Three... I gave him all of me... Was I not enough...

Four... Should I die...

Five..Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve...

On my left arm. 13 on my right arm, I pressed the knife on all of my cuts again till I realized that I cut them to deep, but before I realise I had fallen unconscious.

I don't know how many hours had past but I saw I was in a room that I'm not familiar with, When the door opened I saw A white/silver hairs man he quickly went outside again maybe to call someone.

When I looked around I realised that I was in a hospital. I saw my Cuts have been bandage and and IV I think was on me aswell supplying blood (A/N idk if that how it works) I dozed off again and minutes have last i work up again.

I saw Viktor and Yuuri-san have a Worried face "SHOYO! are you okay?!?!" I looked at him and I started crying to his shoulders and I felt warm hands on my back I think it was Viktor and Yuuri-san's hands hugging me back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Yuuri-san asked I nodded and I Explained it to them.

•AFTER EXPLAINING•

They hugged me and Viktor said "Shoyo... Me and Yuuri are here... You can talk to us... You don't need to keep things inside of you anymore... You can release the weight of feelings that you feel on us..." I nodded and a couple of days later I was released from the hospital and I was given antidepressant and Yuuri and Viktor accompanied me until They need to go to Russia for more practice and For Grand Prix.

After then I wasn't doing any Cutting, 5 months after I stopped taking my antidepressant because I feel a lot more better, And my therapist said that I can stop taking them. I was so relieved that I was out of depression... It was my most darkest days of my life and I am thank full that I was cured.

~PRESENT TIME~

"no I'm not doing it... I promised to you guys that I won't do cutting even if I wanted to.." I said and I smiled "But you need to release something again?" Viktor asked while he was Taking a seat next to Yuuri. I nodded and..

_____________________________
I hate Hurting the ball of sunshine 😖 but I need too... I'm sorry Hinata.. but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!