Season 1:Episode 2

Etherea, a large fantasy castle built into the side of the mountain. The place is used by enchanters, and also contains a few very valuable artifacts.

two shadowy figures just outside the castle, hiding over the edge of a small hill.

Jalkar:
There it is Grim. If we pull this off I’m about to become a very wealthy man.

Grim:
*affirmative grunt*

Jalkar:
Hand me the schematics- come on hurry up.

Grim hands Jalkar some papers, who begins looking them over.

Jalkar:
According to these schematics- Grim what is all this? I asked for schematics- I specifically asked for schematics of Etherea!

Grim:
*confused grunt*

Jalkar:
How are we supposed to steal the stone when we don’t even know which tower it’s in?!

Grim:
*defensive grunt*

Jalkar:
Alright you don’t have to shout! You’re going to get us caught before we’ve even started. We’ll just have to do what I do best: improvise. Stick behind me and don’t do anything stupid.

Jalkar and Grim walking through the Etherea castle. People are walking about working and they try to act natural.

They pass by some weapons on display, and Grim notices an enchanted scythe.

He begins pointing towards it and grunting trying to get Jalkar’s attention.

Grim:
*a few grunts as you attempt to get Jalkar’s attention*

Jalkar makes it to the end of the room, and turns around. He sees Grim purchasing the enchanted scythe. He shouts quietly to himself.

Jalkar:
*quietly* Oh now what are you doing?!

Grim walks up to Jalkar and joyously presents his new scythe.

Grim:
*happy grunt*

Jalkar:
*quietly* Grim, you don’t buy from the people you’re stealing from! Now let’s keep moving!

They arrive at the top of the castle and enter one of the side towers. A guard turns around as they enter, but Jalkar quickly and quietly kills him.

As he lets the body down quietly, he looks back up, and walks forward revealing the Enderdragon egg in the middle of the room.

Jalkar:
*quietly and distracted* Watch the entrance eh Grim?

Grim covers the entrance as Jalkar approaches the egg, and he carefully picks it up.

A redstone click noise is heard.

Despite the problem, Jalkar keeps surprisingly calm for the first half of his next sentence as if he is almost laughing at his own failure to check for redstone, but then begins yelling at the end.

Jalkar:
A pressure plate… it’s redstone wired… it’s- IT WAS WIRED, RUN!

Jalkar runs to the back of the room and slides down a chandelier, landing on a lower portion of the castle. Grim follows, and they continue running through the castle and the crowds of confused citizens.

Suddenly a small crowd of guards blocks their way.

Grim charges through past Jalkar and begins taking them out. Jalkar then heads off the road and begins hurrying down the mountain.

slightly later, Jalkar has made it fairly far around the side of the mountain, and stops to catch his breath.

Jalkar:
*catching breath* We did it Grim… I’m gonna be rich- *grunt as you’re bumped*