||*chapter 1

The blue haired boy took the deepest breath.. taking in the scent of fresh roses and heart break.. he felt strange.. something words can't express to its full potential. Some just need a simple push in the right direction.. but the poor boy had failed to find a backbone, someone he could go for support..

It was a day in the vocaloid world, the disturbance in the soft tree leaves created a tune that gakupo found pleasant. The purple haired boy was full of joy, he had gotten a the new song promo! However he had a week to choose a singing partner, whoever could fit gakupos vocals perfects. That task was easier said than done, but he was incredibly determined to find the perfect partner.
As gakupo bounced in ever step, holding his hands behind his back. As he would take his evening stroll.. no one had a bad idea of gakupo.. but others have to agree some of his live action concerts.. he did get a little strange. The idea of a singing partner wasn't new to him.. however, gakupo hasn't found the perfect person that suited his amazing voice. Duos such as Len and Rin had the perfect vocals together, might he even say miku and pretty much anyone else. Miku has an incredibly distinctive voice, making it very easy to distinguish it was her.
As gakupo kept thinking to himself of finding his thoughts pushed to the back burner. A very soft.. gentle... voice flooded the windy, cold air. It was a song he had performed before.. it was a very simple, boring song.
Gakupo decided to check out the strang voice he heard.. spotting a man with a long scarf wrapped around the blue haired man.. the man though for a second before deciding to sing along with the stranger.
The two voices clashed together in a beautiful mix.. it was absolutely sweets to the ear. After the stranger noticed the newer voice, he quickly turned around and paused singing... avoiding any eye contact as he inspected the long hair attached to gakupo..
"Ah.."
His voice rung with such calm and somehow soothing tone that made gakupo stop everything he was even considering doing. Gakupo HAS to get this mans name..
"Pardon my intrusion.. however, do you have some sort of name."
The tone in gakupos voice that made the stranger nervous.. the stranger lifted a hand to meet his scarf.. quickly covering his mouth. The poor boys face turned a clear pink..
"Ah.." The stranger spoke before being cut off by gakupos voice.
"You have a wonderful voice, sir. I'd like to know your name."
Gakupos voice was more demanding this time. Lifting an eyebrow in slight suspicion. The stranger looking to the side and shuffled his feet slightly.. he shook his head while he felt his face grow even more flustered by the minute..
"Right.."
Gakupo took a step towards the stranger and placed a hand on the strangers shoulder, the stranger immediately flinching by the touch. A frown grew upon gakupos face.
"My name is Gakupo."
The stranger looked up at him.. their eyes meeting for the first time. Gakupo responding with a wink, right when the stranger was about to answer he felt his ears turn slightly red..
"K..kaito.."
The man with blue hair spoke out, shutting his eyes before pushing past gakupo. It looked as if he was in a rush.
"Ah.. it's as if an angel came to visit me!~"
He chuckled to himself before going back to his stroll through the garden..
"That boy.."
He sighed as he tried to clear his head.