Chapter 6

Y/n's POV
Fast forward to Monday
"I hear today is gonna be special at your school." My mom says. "Yeah it is! I can't stop smiling!" "Alright, I don't want to keep you here all day! Go to school!" "Yes mother! I love you bye!" With I leave and head on the school bus.
Time skip to at school
I decided to wear this today:

(Imagine a Jean jacket over the top and without the heels but sneakers instead)I was at my locker with my friends and Alex when I feel get shoved into the locker to turn around and see none other than Hailey

I was at my locker with my friends and Alex when I feel get shoved into the locker to turn around and see none other than Hailey. "You slut!" She slaps me. "How dare you go backstage with them?" "They called us back there." "I don't give a fuck! You shouldn't have gone!" I got kicked in the stomach and pushed to the floor. "Next time know your place you worthless peace of shit!" She flicks me and then walks off with her friends. "Are you okay?" Nyakim asks. "I'm fine." "Uh, Y/n." "Yes?" "Your hair." I feel the top of my head and when I put my hand back down my heart shattered. My hair was starting to fall out. "Oh my." "That means the chemo is working!" "Yes but my hair is falling out! This is terrible! I hate having cancer!" "I know. But don't worry! You can do this! You are strong I know it!" "Thanks guys." They all hug me. "Are you gonna tell them about you having cancer though?" "No, not yet. They can't know yet. No one is gonna know except for you guys and my family!" "Yes ma'am." "Um, Nyakim." "Yes?" "Can I borrow your hat for today? I don't want anyone getting suspicious." "Sure, here you go." "Thanks." "Come on guys let's get to class. Mr. Thompson is gonna yell at us again if we are late." With that we all walk to class.
Jimin's POV
Here we are at the school and we see Y/n and her friends. But before we had the chance to approach them we see Y/n get harshly shoved into a locker. "You slut!" The girl slaps Y/n. "How dare you go backstage with them?" "They called us back there." "I don't give a fuck! You shouldn't have gone back stage with them!" The girl kicks Y/n hard in her stomach and the pushes her to the floor. "Next time know your place you worthless peace of shit!" The girl flicks Y/n's head and then walks off with her friends. "Wow, that is just awful!" Yoongi says. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Uh Y/n." "What is it?" "Your hair." "Oh my." "The chemo is working!" Chemo? Is she sick? "Yes but my hair is falling out! I hate having cancer!" That sentence broke my heart. She has cancer. "I know. But you can do this! You are strong! You are gonna beat this I know it!" "Thanks guys." "Are you gonna tell the school though?" "No, not yet. They can't know I have cancer yet! No one can know except for you guys and my family!" "Yes ma'am." "Uh Nyakim." "Yes?" "Can I borrow your hat for today? I don't want anyone getting suspicious." "Sure." "Thanks." "Okay now come one! Let's go to class! Mr. Thompson will yell at us if we are late again." I watch as they walk off. "That poor girl." "She is sick and people treat her awfully!" "They treat her like she is shit!" "Come one guys, lets head to the auditorium." I hope you are okay Y/n.
To be continued...