4. Losing Hope

**Fay's POV**

I don't think I can take it much longer. Cat has been gone for 3 weeks. I visit her everyday, hoping that when I walk in she will be awake. But everytime she is still sleeping. Some of my friends are helping me through it and Cat's friend, Josh, has been helping me a lot. He even comes over to stop me from doing stuff I'd regret. I miss her, but she's gone.

**Shelly's POV**

"We can't tell her when she wakes up! Are you crazy?!"

"What? Are we just gonna keep it a secret from her, her whole life?!"

"Well no, but we can't just throw a whole bunch of stuff at her when she wakes up" if she wakes up. I can't believe Jared ((Cat's stepdad that doesn't know is her stepdad)) wants to tell her that so soon. I mean what if she doesn't wake up? What if she just sits in a coma forever? Would they just put her to "sleep"?! Oh god no. Please no. I couldn't take that. No.

**Cat's POV**

"So what hospital are you in?" Cameron played with my shoe laces, trying to tie both shoes together.

"I'm in Sharly Medical Hospital, where are you? And would you quit that, if I fall it won't hurt."

"Hey! I'm in there too! But no I will not. I'm only doing this BECAUSE you won't get hurt." He laughed and just went back to tying.

"Wait, you are? That's awesome! Well it's not awesome that we are both in comas, but it's pretty neat that we are in the same hospital." We sat for a few minutes while I looked at mt shoes and I don't even know what Cameron was doing. He just sat by me, and hummed. My thoughts we interrupted by screaming.

"Uh, hello?! Where am I? ANYONE?!" We just looked at eachother.

"Newcomer" we said in sync. "They most likely will leave in a few-" poof gone. The screaming stopped. "seconds." Cameron laughed. I like his laugh, it's kinda loud but soft. And every once in a while, he snorts.

"Stare much?" He chuckled and I felt my face go deep red. I quickly looked down. "It's okay Cat, I know I'm hot." I play slapped him.

"Oh my god no. I was just in a deep thought" about you "And I just so happened to be looking at you." great cover, not. Now you probably hurt his feelings and now he is going to hate you. Great one, Cat.

"Oh, well. Am I at least good looking?" Oh hot damn, yes.

"Eh, slightly attractive." I smirked at him and he grabbed his heart and pretended to die.

"Oh no, I'm leaving this world and I'm... dying"

"Don't be dramatic about it."

"Oh I will." He looked straight into my eyes and we sat for a while, just like that. "You wanna fo something fun?"

"What?" Really I thought this guy was about to rape me or something, but he just grabbed my hand, and a knife, and went out of the tree house.

We walked all the way back to the huge tree that I arrived by. He climbed up and I climbed right behind. Once we got to the branch where we met, he handed me the knife.

"What am I supposed to do with a knife?"

"Carve your name and your birth year under mine." Well I feel stupid. I carved Caterina Thompson '97 into the tree.

"Why aren't there any other names?"

"No one has ever stayed as long as you."

Okay guys. This was kind of a filler chapter, because last night I didn't get to write it. I'm sorry, I was at the movies with my Grandma. Also, sorry because this chapter sucks, but look at Fay getting here swag on. And hmm what's going on with Cat and Cameron?!? Comment ideas and vote! Love you, byee!