Important: Paradoxical Demon

In which a girl encounters a half spirit and half-sleep paralysis demon with mismatched eyes and a pleasant looking face.

. . .

Warnings
fantasy & romcom genre┊mentions elements of psychology (fact check me!)┊mild mature content including sexual innuendos and profanity┊recommended for age 15+ audience┊graphic scenes of violence┊mentions of Catholicism that may be offensive to some readers.

Note
Hi everyone! Thank you for checking out my new book and giving it a chance.

I want to inform you guys that this story will contain many factors relating to psychology. Please do know this story is FICTIONAL but the psychology facts are NOT. I've incorporated fictional fantasy and true elements of psychology in this book. Please fact check me on the psychology facts since I'm not a psychology professional yet! I'm aiming to major in psychology soon.

Inspiration and Dedication
The idea of Paradoxical Demon was inspired by a friend who occasionally experiences sleep paralysis and also from what I've learned in my AP Psychology class.

This story is dedicated to all of you guys who've given it a chance! That already means so much to me.

Previously Titled
This story was previously titled as Fallen Oath. The original plot of this story has drastically changed so please read the new prologue to avoid any confusion!

▎Confused on some elements of psychology that I mentioned? Write an in-line comment or leave a message on my message board! I'll try my best to answer them with my own knowledge and online resources.

© 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐜𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝. Plagiarize and off with your pinky toe! It's quite useless anyway so you're lucky.