Prologue

Henry opens the doors of the building with his daughter in hand. He sets her down as she runs in and marvels at the decoration and design. He gives a slight smile behind her, obviously happy he fulfilled her dreams but she turned around and said, "Where are the animals?" That's when he was hit with disappointment. "They'll be here soon, little one," He says to her confused expression which turns to glee, "Ok!" She hugs him and she trots off into the dining area. Henry makes his way down toward the office to fill out paperwork about the plot of land he bought and sighs. 'Where the hell is Will?' He thought. His daughter make her way into the office at the door, watching him silently. "Can we go now? I'm bored," She says, he looks at her and back to the paper stack. He needs it done and signed off. "Okay, lets get your mother here and send you home." She takes off down the hallway and Henry continues, hoping not be interrupted again.

A car pulls up at the building, a yellow Volkswagen Beatle. Henry's wife comes out and walks into the building, she speaks with Henry while their Daughter plays around, talking to herself and running around a table from a invisible being in her mind. After their conversation and they both leave Henry alone, he walks into the parts & services where he looks at a head of a soon-to-be animatronic. A knock was heard at the front door, Henry leaves the room to see who it was and already seeing the persons shadow he could tell who. "William!" Henry exclaims as he opens the door to greet his partner. "Hey, Henry. How's Charlotte?" He asks, "Ah, fine. I brought her here and she likes it so... that's design checked off." Henry chuckles. He gestures for William to come in and he leans down to fit his head through the doorway, his magenta suit gleaming in the sun. Henry looks up to William's face and asks, "Have you ever been out of that suit?" William puts up a smile and replies with, "Only in bed, or the shower," Henry looks down and mouths an 'Oh'. "So where are the animatronics?" William's voice echoing through the building. "They'll arrive shortly. Remember, I gotta put 'em in the back of the truck an' I'm planning to get them here tomorrow." Henry answers without hesitation. "Hm, okay then. I got something I wanna show you!" William said excitedly, jumping up and down. He leads Henry to his car, a purple Chevrolet. William opens the door at the backseat and shows a Yellow Rabbit suit, "I... already have one of those," Henry says. "Oh, but this is different. The skeleton is inside it." William shows the spring lock system and explains it's functions. After the demonstration, they both begin a conversation which keeps erupting with laughter and smiles. Henry says to William that he has things to do in the office, so William leaves waving goodbye out of the window of his car as he drives off. "Time to finish that stack..." Henry sighs.