2. At the airport

Sumedh's pov:
So we reached at the airport and waited for an hour.... She didnt come... I was tired of waiting so i asked Manu.

Sumedh: Manu... Where is she?
Manu: Woah! That excited to see her?? Chill my friend..
Sumedh: ugh!! I didnt mean that...
Manu: Dude, stay here, i want to have some lone time with rashi...
Sumedh: ohk... Have fun...

Manu: babe come here na...
Rashi: whats all this?? That too at the airport..
Manu: come na...
Manu pulls Rashi and they go...
Suddenly Rashi turns back and gives her phone to Sumedh..
Sumedh: what happened Bhabhi.
Rashi:My friend might call in any minute... Please pick the call if she does..
Sumedh: Okay bhabhi... U both enjoy...

She goes....

Sumedh sees Rashi's wallpaper...
Sumedh: who's this girl with bhabhi... Damn, she's so cute and funny... And damn hot... Maybe its bhabhi's sister..

Sumedh sees Rashi's phone ringing.
Sumedh: oh its her... Let me pick the call..
Sia: sorry rashu, i was helping a kid get to her parents and lost my flight... So sorry, will be there in 10 minutes I guess..
Sumedh: oh its fine... Btw its not rashi.. Bhabhi and manu went, so that they could get some time...
Sh
Sia: ok. Bye!
Sumedh: She's so rude....
.
.
Manu calls sumedh.
Sumedh: hello manu... Where are u both???
Manu: We actually came to a restuarant nearby. U pick her and go home.... We will reach there soon.
Sumedh: ohk! Bye!
Manu: bye...
..
After 10 minutes, Sumedh sees a girl walking towards him. She was the same girl in rakshi's wallpaper...

Sumedh's Pov:
Shes so damn cute and hot.!!! She has that light brown eyes, dark brown wavy hair, cute pink cheeks and lips.... Sumedh, u cant melt on her... Just chill...

Sia's pov: As I landed, i came out of the airport to see Sumedh... Manu had sent his photo... It wasnt that clear... But i could recognise him...... He was perfect! Cute curly hair, fit body, grey romantic eyes...... Ugh! How could someone be so perfect!?!? Babee! U got no chill.... Act normal...

Sia: Hi Sumedh...
Sumedh: Hi... U are.?
Sia: Sia..... I really apologize to cutting the call so fast...
Sumedh: oh! Its okay...
Sia: Where is Rashu and manu bro???
Sumedh: they are having romance together...
Sia: oh god... I just want to go home asap..
Sumedh: lets go...
Sia: sure......
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how are u all? Please guys, vote and story and comment how u feel..... Uploading stories every now and thenn .....
Enjoy the next parts.... Thank you...