Chapter One:Ares

It was the night that John and you finally got free from under the Russian Bratva's thumb. You guys killed Viggo and Iosef Tarasov. It was five years since the Boogey man and the Black Mamba retired, since the impossible task that led you to HER. John and you went to Santino D'Antonio for help. He helped you a lot more than John though, in the form of your wife. You guys had started seeing each other after the impossible task. You guys went to a fancy Italian restaurant for your first date while John was talking about the details of Satino's help. After that you and Ares started going out weekly. Satino didn't feel the need to make you have a blood marker because he saw how you and Ares looked at each other, he knew he would be seeing you a lot more often. You and Ares had several dates over the course of three years. You guys also got married during the fourth year of your freelancing also named working for the Camorra. When John came to you during your fifth year of freelancing and asked for your help he was shocked to see your wedding band, as well as you guys two dogs and foster child. He asked you "Who did you end up marrying?"
"This may come as a shock to you John, but I am not completely unattractive to other people." At that moment you pulled out your phone to text your wife.
You: Mi amour, John is here and looking for my help. Will you watch the kids while I help him?
Ares: Of course Mi bella, just be careful not to get hurt. What does he need help with anyway?
You: Something to do with his dog, car, and the Tarasovs.
Ares: Oh, okay, be careful Mi Angelo Caduto
"Okay John, I can help you, just had to check with the Misses. Also I have done some rebranding, I'm the Fallen Angel or Angelo Caduto now."
"Who exactly is the Misses? Who are you married to?"
"Do you remember Ares? She works for Satino? Well we got married after dating for three years and adopted our child half a year after we got married and our dogs are the latest addition to the family."
"You married Satino's bodyguard? And he was okay with it?"
"Yes John, because she is part of OUR world, not an outsider."
"So the infamous Black Mamba-"
"Fallen Angel, Jonathan."
"My bad, the infamous Fallen Angel is judging me now too?"
"When you make poor decisions, yes. Same as always."
"Mama! Mama!"
"Sweetheart! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be with Mom?"
"Mama, I wanted to show you something, also who is he?"
"Carina, this is John. John, this is Carina."
"Nice to meet you Mr. John"
"It's nice to meet you as well, Carina."