Chapter one

Y/n POV

I was in the car with Ron, George and Fred after they picked me up from my house, we are now on our way to go pick up Harry my best friend.

We were pulling up to Harry's house when we saw bars on his windows, his uncle must put them on there, I don't really like his uncle he creeps me out and he treats Harry really bad I don't like it. We pulled up to his windows down stare at it for a while until we saw Harry come to the window.

"Hi Harry, we're here to save you," I say with a grin on my face, he looks at me and smiles. " go get your stuff we get the bars off your windows, "Ron says as he clips a hook to the window and tells George to move the car.

When we pull the bars off do his windows we open the boot and tell him to put his trunk in the boot, as he does this his room door starts to unlock and he looks behind him, his uncle has come running to stop Harry. Harry quickly grabs Hedwig and tries to get in the car as quickly as he can, when he passes Ron Hedwig he jumps in the car but his uncle grabs his foot, Harry starts shaking his leg to get him off and he eventually gets into the car and we drive off.

*************************************

When we get to the borrow we walk inside and go to sit in the dining room. When we get to the kitchen we see Mrs Weasley standing with an angry look on her face, so when I see her face I move and take Harry out of the way.

"Where have you been! beds empty no note, cars gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!" Mrs Weasley exclaims " of course I don't blame you harry dear," she says in a much calmer voice. " they were starving him, mum, there were bars on his windows, "Ron's says trying to get out of Trouble, " you better hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley," molly said in a stern voice.

"Hello (y/n) it's good to see you, dear, come let's get you and harry some breakfast" molly said once she calmed down a bit.

We sat down for breakfast and I heard someone coming down the stairs and I looked to see Ginny, " mummy have you seen my jumper" she said as she hopped off of the last step "ah yes dear it's on the cat" Molly says with a grin on her face

Ginny looks around the room and freezes when she sees Harry "hello" Harry says and as he says this Ginny runs back upstairs. Fred and George giggle a little bit.

"What did I do," Harry said as he looked at Ron, "ginny she has been talking about you all summer it's quite annoying really," Ron says with bacon in his mouth. "Ronald please eat with your mouth closed," I say with distaste in my voice.

Just as I say that Mr Weasley walked in, "morning Weasleys" Mr Weasley says in a cheery tone " morning dad" all the children say " morning Arthur" Molly says with a grin.

"what a bight, nine raids, nine," Arthur said as he put his stuff down and sat at the table with the rest of the family and me and Harry, "raids?" Harry said confused "Mr Weasley works in the ministry of magic in the misuse of muggle artifacts office," I said as I was about to put some bacon in my mouth.

"dad loves muggles think they're fascinating," Ron said to harry " well now, and who are you," Arthur said cutting his egg "umm sorry air I'm Harry, Harry Potter," Harry said as he turned to face Mr Weasley

" my God are you really," Arthur said with an amused tone " well done told us all about you, of course, when did he get here," he said looking at his wife, " this morning, your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night," molly said getting a bit angry again.