𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

— あ —𝟷𝟻:𝟸𝟷→ THURSDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2020♫ LIES - WILL JAY

— あ —
𝟷𝟻:𝟸𝟷
THURSDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2020
LIES - WILL JAY

AS ONE WEIGHT left jungkook, another burden was quick to fill its vacancy.

and that was guilt.

jungkook may have unlocked a vintage part of himself after decades of being buried away out of reach and out of sight, but he still had a life in the present with eunha. a life that he had been so sure about before was now so unclear. he found himself wandering in a limbo between two lives.

one with jimin and the other with her.

already having a taste of the life that he could continue living with eunha, whereas the life jimin offered was merely painted by the brushes of his own imagination. and yet, the uncertainty of it all was what made him more eager to mould into an entirely new lifestyle for him.

jungkook had done it once in the past and he was willing to do it again. all to be able to feel the happiness that his past selves had felt when they abandoned everything just for the blonde.

jungkook had already comprehended that it would be cruel to keep living both lives. he had to commit to one and abandon the other. tear one away from the home in his heart in order to allow another to grow and blossom in its place. it was selfish to even consider hoarding both to himself.

as much as he wanted to neglect the haunting voices that told him to make a choice, jungkook knew that he would have to make a decision before time made sure that he was left with no options to even consider.

drawing closer to his apartment, jungkook was still unsure of which path he should follow and who would accompany him down it. kicking at the soft cotton carpet as jimin stained every thought that his mind could manufacture. unsure of whether or not his mind was trying to tell him what choice to make or if spending so much time with jimin had allowed the blonde to infect his mind.

"where the fuck have you been?" after years of working with the older male, jungkook could identify yoongi's voice from the very initial scolding word that took flight from his lips. "yoongi? what are you—."

"i came to find your dumb ass only to find eunha in tears. why the hell did you leave her alone?" as the older interrogated him, the only thought that could pour adrenaline into his veins was the question of whether or not eunha had somehow found out about him and jimin. "w-wait what happened to her?" jungkook puzzled, wanting to make sure that he didn't end up exposing himself along with everything else that he had been concealing all this time.

yoongi scoffed at his question. the scoff scarring jungkook's senses with how sharp and rough it was.

"eunha is pregnant."