Chapter 6

The next day i woke up at 9 am decided to start my day brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower after I was done i threw on a white maxi dress and went to mahs room . When I got their mah wasn't anywhere to be found. I decided to go to the breakfast buffet and get some breakfast.

As I was looking at all my breakfast choices i started putting everything on my plate dont judge a girl i never got the good pieces of meat back home I've never even tasted bacon or pancakes or grits even cinnamon buns so you know I'm not gonna
waist no time when i see food.

I found a table and sat down started eating my food after praying.(I wouldn't forget to thank the Lord for this food)

Halfway through my food i felt the urge to turn around coz someone was staring hard and i hate being judged .When I turned i was met by 5 pairs of eyes like these boys didnt even care that I caught them staring when i was about to ask what they were staring at my phone rang.

Me: hello

Mah:Themba baby do you mind coming out of the room i have to show you something.

Me: I was eating but its good I just lost my appetite.

Mah: I can wait i dont mind.

Me: no its fine ill be there were are you.

Mah: underground parking on the first floor.

Me: ok and she hung up

I wiped my hands and mouth and got up as I was walking I could still feel that they were still looking at me . I got to mah and their she was standing in front of a white SUV.

Me: Hey mah whose car is THIS?

Mah:yours baby.

Me: Tell me you lying please

Mah: Im serious hun im just so proud of you you've worked so hard for everything you have this is what you deserve.Now get in we have to go shopping for the house.

Me: Thank you mah now take a picture of me before anything.

As I was posing i felt eyes on me again and i noticed it was the same boys again.

I got in and put in the address to the closest Ikea to buy everything that was needed .Last night I signed up a Instagram account i guess ill just post me and me car.

Last night I signed up a Instagram account i guess ill just post me and me car

Liked by nonny_Zulu and 5 others.

@our_Hope thank you mommy for the car you such a blessing.

After posting i put my phone down coz i dont have no followers . As we were driving Mah told me something that I was dreading to hear.

Mah: Themba you have to do 6 months in a high school before you can get accepted here you have to do subjects from here and with you can't do them online you have to go to school .