Asher's pov

"Drive fast u fool I m already getting late" I shout at this stupid driver ,this people don't understand the value of time that's the reason he is still just a driver .....
Today is soo important for me my princess turned 3 .So I just want wrap up all my meeting as soon as possible as I promised my princess that I will come to meet her .
"Shit" driver shout and my car crashed with someone ....
I remove my sunglasses to see what happened....
"Now what mess u create u fool" I asked my driver.
" Sir I think the girl is hurt ,we should check upon her"
I don't have time for this useless girls they just want money and attention throw some money on her face and clear this matter.we are getting late for the meeting.
"Ok sir " the driver is talking to that stupid girl bt she is just arguing.....and wasting my time so I open the car door and step outside.
Then I saw that girl she is speaking actually shouting at my driver and her hair are falling on her face .she is the perfect example of beauty personified,her eyes speaks a lot she she is angry and shout at my driver her eyes become big and her hands goes on her hips automatically her height isn't that big so she look damn cute .I got lost in her eyes ...
"Hello ,so you are Mr. Richie rich"she said that's when I come into my senses and then I again wear my sunglasses and the mask of Mr arrogant bastard ,yaa that's the name whole Paris gave me ."Hey I m not interested in this nonsense talk just tell how much money u want for this fake accident "
I tell her .
Something change in her eyes I can't understand anger , sadness don't know.
"Listen Mr. not everyone wants your money . Keep your attitude in your pocket I already have mine "
She said and lock her hair behind her ear .
"Oh really ,then u must be dying for my attention ,listen I know girls like u who just trying to catch a ruch man by throwing your body .Nice try but I have millions of girls like u who have not just good body but also good in bed....."I don't even finished and she raised her hand to slap me how dare she .I held her hand to stop her I feel something,but I just ignore that .at this minute my blood is boiling due to anger.
"How dare u say this , actually it's not your mistake u rich people are all some u have money but not values u just consider girls like tissue paper whom u used and throw,but I am like your whores and not interested in your money neither in you ....infact the girl u got u us the most unlucky girl in this world .I already pity her ." She said and walk away from their .I am still shock who she is and what she think of herself .I don't believe what she is saying ,the girls I meet are also gold diggers,who are just behind me for my money all girls are like that just throw the money and they happily open their legs for you.Anyway I m getting late I should leave
" What enjoying the show, now start the car I m already late ".
I ordered my driver and sit in the car .
"