Part 2 - Who is Mr. Gorge

Detective Yesterday realized there is something that links all the murders together. The majority of them had notes, notes that would be unable to decipher without the code. Of course, the detective could figure it out. The Detective sank down into his armchair and flipped through the files. The paper is partially turned yellow due to the fact they haven't been opened in years. As he flips through he realizes something, Stacy isn't filed as dead. She's been gone for long enough the legal system naturally deemed her dead. And from what little images we have of the scene, his deductions told him with the number of supposed injuries she had, she wouldn't have made it.

Not only that but the majority of crime scenes that didn't deduce the person dead still had these supposedly unsolvable notes. Notes that are just as unsolvable as the cases themselves. Leaving Mr. Momby stuck yet again.

"Detective Yesterday, You have a visitor," Jack said with his usual cheery attitude. An attitude that was very unusual in their line of work.

" Tell them I'm busy."

" But sir, he's important to our case."

"our case." The indifferent man said clearly insulted by the statement.

"no, if anything you are my sidekick."

"You mean it, sir."

"Well, I didn't really mean it like that- ."

Before Mr. Yesterday could even finish his sentence his visitor interrupted with a loud slam of the door swinging back.

"Mr. Yesterday I'm sorry to interrupt but I heard you're taking on my case." The man said opening the door. And then the detective recognizes the guy as the guy from yesterday, Mr. Smith

"What case?"

" Stacy's case of course."

"Oh, I took the case on to help the kid, nothing more."

"But sir."

" My previous statement still remains. I am too backed up to complete the case, the only reason I have it is because it might connect up to the other cases."

"Besides, it might be put back on the shelve simply because it hasn't done me any good. there's a reason nobody took this case, there is absolutely nothing to go on." Momby stated all of this in a direct unbiased tone.

"You can't just give up now"

"I'm not" the detective replied, insulted the man would think such an atrocity.

"Now I get you miss your daughter Mr. Hill but, bombarding my office isn't going to find her."

"I have to do something." The man said sounding even more defeated than before.

"But Mr. Momby, Mr. Smith might be our key to solving it." Jack said looking very proud of himself for contributing to the conversation. And even more excited for thinking he helped the detective.

"Got any information for us." The detective asked trying his best to completely ignore the overly happy Jack. Who somehow just became his sidekick. That made him hate the kid, even more, he's worked solo for over 20 years and some newbie decides he's his sidekick.

" I know I should have said this a lot sooner, but she was planning on getting engaged to a man named Gorge Hill, he's a weird guy but he may help"

"They had their wedding in secret, but they were going to have an official one a couple of days after but... She went missing."

"So we talk to this Gorge guy, that very well may lead us to another dead end."

"It might, Doesn't hurt to try."