Denial

Ella

   Everything aches and I hated the reason why they do. It was like a nightmare that came true, I still didn't know what the man wanted out of me or the reason why my memory was almost nonexistent. I shifted, causing me more pain and a little amount of blood to trickle down my thighs to be absorbed by my jeans. The sweet smell filled the air, driving me a little insane. I gnawed on my bottom lip causing my teeth to dig into my skin, drawing blood. I lightly sucked on the wound, causing more blood to fill my mouth and swallowed it. The thought of my actions being disgusting and inhuman crossed my mind, but I ignored it. I glanced at where the pile of rotten food used to be, still seeing a few maggots squirm around on the pink floor with what I now knew was blood for my own was marking the floor. I looked down at my ripped, bloody jeans and decided to take them off for now. There was no point in wearing ruined jeans...well unless William was around, then it was there as an extra layer for protection. Even though it didn't help me much earlier...

   Blood soaked my underwear that was once a light pink, but was now crimson. Tears trickled down my face as I remembered what had happened to me...I was broken. A maggot wiggled its way near me, but I didn't move. I didn't have the spirit to, I didn't care what happened to me anymore. I was alone and broken, a piece of me taken against my will. I shakily moved my underwear and swiftly ran my index finger under my vagina and looked at my index finger now covered in blood. I moved my underwear back to where it was before, causing me more pain and more blood trickling down my thighs, underwear not absorbing anything and nothing else to absorb it. I couldn't remember anything before the forest, no matter how hard I tried to. I couldn't remember if I had family worried about me...or if I didn't have anyone. The reality of the chance of not having anyone weighed me down.

   I needed to get out of here...whether it comes to me being dead or alive. I'd rather be dead and gone from this torture than alive and in pain, starving. Suddenly the door opened, William standing in the doorway. I looked up at him, a pained expression on my face meeting a cold, cruel smirk on his face. He walked over to me and tilted my head up to force me to look at him, my choice of looking away from him gone. "Did I go too hard on you, pup," He asked me, smirking. I tried to make a cold remark at him, but my body protested letting out noises that didn't sound remotely human...well if I was one. I have been craving a substance...one that I smelled strongly. My slightly sharpened teeth pierced my lip, drawing a little blood and my eyes showed hunger. "Getting hungry?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "N-no." I stuttered, barely able to hold myself back as he smirked.

   He tilted his neck, exposing it in my direction, and asked, "Do you want a taste, kitten?" I shuddered, leaning slightly towards him. I knew I needed the blood, I hadn't drank any in weeks and even with being half vampire I needed blood even if it wasn't as often as full-blooded vampires needed. "Go ahead, Pup. Don't take too much though, you need me alive for you to be also," he told me.

   "N-no, I can't," I stuttered.

   "Go ahead, Pup," he encouraged me.

   "But-" I started and was cut off by my vampiric instincts taking over. I pounced on William, not able to feel the pain I previously felt. I moved my head to the crook of his neck and inhaled the sweet and metallic scent of blood underneath his skin. He smirked as I licked the spot on his neck that I planned to bite. I then nipped the same spot, letting beads of blood form on the spots that my fangs had nicked. I licked the blood before sinking my fangs in his neck. He moaned in pain and pleasure as I drank from him. I continued to drink from him, letting his sweet, metallicy blood flow in my mouth. Before long I grew conscious of my actions and quickly stopped to move away from him.