Chapter #1===Bad day at work.

It was a normal beautiful new day at the small, I would even say tiny, Flat that the known Manager of a really nice (chaotic) server lives in, Yep I meen the nice, sarcastic, important and experienced Mega lives in.

Mega's point.

The small yellow sunflowers in a nice faded bluish colored pot standing in the main window of mega's apartment shining all around the room with their enchanting gold petals reflecting at the boy's face making him open his sleepy hazel eyes with a small flatters before closing them again and smashing his hand on the floor, as his bed was really low, and started searching for his half broken phone that laid right next to him.

'Let me check what time it is... yesterday I went to bed pretty late researching for some things my co-workers needed for their work on invaded. Uhhhhhhh IS IT REALLY ALREADY THAT LATE!? ITS 12:14?! I WILL BE SO LATE FOR MY WORK! I NEEDED TO DO SOME BAN APPEALS TODAY AND I AM ALREADY LATE!'

'I AM LATE. I AM LATE. I AM LATE. I AM LATE. I AM LATE. I AM LATE. I AM LATE.'

Mega said to himself this sentence all the time while changing into his light blue hoodie and him without eating his breakfast he raised his way all the way to the street while his thoughts went back to:

'oh no. I forgot my scarf and boots'

As he went up again for his forgotten important things he went back on the front yard of his apartment and speed-walked all the way to the entrance of his big workplace that had that big IL logo in front that would never be unseen by the new players as it was huge, It was a sigh for INVADED LANDS and I can tell, the builder are not bad.

As the hazel eyes boy rushed with his paper bags that were important for the banappels he was doing live in a conversation with banned Kids, he accidently smashed in with another admin while flying and fell on the ground getting a small bruise on his leg and a bigger one on his arm, as the other admin saw him smash on the ground form around 6miters he was shocked and quick got down to him and started scanning him for any injuries as the small boy sat up holding his head in shock from the fall and trying to think.

The other person said something but the boy did not hear, as he answered with the answer the admin was waiting for:

"uhh... my head hurt'' and mumble something more. The small boy on the ground trying to focus on what and how he just bumped into. The other admin got their balance while the crash which caused them not to fall and just scratch their injured places.

SOV's POV

"OH GOD MEGA ARE YOU OK?!" I asked quickly getting down to him and looking for some more injuries.

"SOV?" he said in a tone so he could reassure himself of who he saw in front of him.

"Yes. That me. Are you ok??? does something hurt you more??? You bumped into me really hard... You seem that your head hurt from the quick but massive shock".

"uhh... my head hurt. I can't focus on anything. can you please help me to find all the papers? I need them for my ban appeals..." He said trying to think for what he want to say and after saying it with his poor un-orientated feeling I surly answers while helping him up.

"what do you mean?! you can be honestly injured and you think at that time only about work?! I will send someone for some help with you and the things and we need you to get checked up"

"oh please, SOV. You do not need to do that, It's just a small crash and you make a big deal out of it, just go carry on whatever you where doing and I will find my staff, They probably need you now somewhere." As the Injured boy claimed to the moderator as SOV ignored him and got quickly for his phone going onto the invaded staff chat to call someone for help.

As SOV quickly informed the chat with:

THE STAFF CHAT

Skeppy: F

Hamodi: CAN YOU STOP TELEPORTING

Lumboc: Guys I just got the dumbest hacker ever xD

Lauren: Rll? what did he do. Can I seeeeeee~

Lumboc: sure. but later, Now I am tracking other one ;p I will show you the video, he was so stupid I recorded it xDDDD.

SOV: Guys can I have someone for a moment? I accidentally bumped into Mega and he might be a little injured... His head hurt and I am worried owo

Lumboc: on it. I am gonna take him on the staff couche. ;0

While Lumboc came as quick to the certain place, when he saw Mega he ran to us and checked on the poor Menager.

"OH GOSH MEGA WHAT DID THAT GRASS EATER DO TO YOU" he said taking Mega's hand and looking at him in sadness/curiosity. I looked at him for a moment to make that face 'You really know that I hate you do you? You despise me' one but as I saw he did not look back I started to mind my own business, still peeking my little ear into the little conversation and then started to find Mega's 'IMPORTANT' staff so he will let that Green annoying thing take care of him.

"it's not her fault... I just hurried a little and bumped into her, as she get balance I did not and well... Just fell down here" he mumbled to not make the green hoodie face in worry as I got down and started to pick up all his stuff from the floor. As I saw Lumboc take him the the stuff room where we normally just chill out.