Truth Quirk

a/n~ not dead lol but do you guys want to request part twos to any of the other one shots ? ill tell you if i could do them or not :D

Bakugou roughly opens the door after hearing 3 needy knocks on its surface. He knew whoever was on the other side just wanted the 'truth' out of him.

See, during a grocery trip, he'd encountered a 'villain' with a truth telling quirk. So now he was camping out in his room until wears off. The fucking extras outside though, those shitty extras, were so. Fucking. Needy.

So far he's told Kirishima he considers him a best friend, told Sato he likes his baking, told Jirou he likes her music, told Iida he actually thinks he has a stick up his ass, told Koda he likes his bunny,

... told Uraraka he respects her, told Kaminari he doesn't think he's that dumb, told Mina that she actually gives good advice, and the icing on the cake? Told Todoroki he actually fucking hates him.

The door swung open, revealing Midoriya. He looked like he had been thinking, hard. Sweat dripped from his forehead, his fingers intertwined and entwined themselves quickly, and his foot tapped the floor at a rapid pace. He was nervous. For what? Who knows.

This was the last person Bakugou wanted to see. At least, that's what his mind thought, who knows what his mouth would say.

Before he could slam the door in the curly head's face, Midoriya asked a quite literally life changing question,

"Do you hate me?" And due to the quirks wishes there was an immediate response.

"Not at all. I'm actually quite in love with you." After saying that Bakugou slapped a hand over his face with wide eyes and a beat red face. Midoriya stood with his jaw open, just as red, and completely still.

Kirishima, who was actually just leaving his dorm when he heard, snickered,

"Seems like you two have a lot to talk about."