Chapter One

Chris:

~is in front of a giant mansion~ Yo! Chris McLean here, and it's time for another massively exciting and dramatic Total Drama season! Since Total Drama High school was cancelled because of an incident that forced one of our contestants into a wheelchair for life, we decided to change it up, and have less contestants per season! This time, it'll be set in a haunted mansion! I brought back sixteen old contestants from Total Drama history to compete! They all think they're going to be staying in a perfectly normal mansion, competing for another million, but in all reality, this is one of the most haunted places in all of Canada! But they don't know that! ~chuckles evilly~

Anyway, let the drama begin right here on Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays, showing the house at night, almost pitch black except for candles lit, with various strange portraits, a grand staircase and a big piano~

Chris:

~grinning widely~ Hey! Welcome back to Total Drama Haunted Horror! In this season, there will be two rules! Don't be a chicken, and don't be hated! Because there will be two ways of being eliminated! Either chicken out once you find out what really lurks behind the walls of the Wawanakwa House of Horror- ~mumbles~ Once we legally are allowed here... ~clears throat and talks clearly~ Or get voted off by your housemates in frequent voting ceremonies! I chose a few chickens and a few brave competitors to compete in the season, and here they come now!

~small bus arrives~

Chris:

First up, it's Total Drama's favorite party boy! Geoff!

Geoff:

Finally back on Total Drama! Woo! This is awesome! I can't wait to see my babe, Bridgette!

Chris:

Speaking of her, it's Bridgette!

Bridgette:

~rolls eyes~ geoff! We broke up! Deal with it!

Geoff:

I don't want to deal with it, babe! I miss you! ~wraps his arm around her shoulder~

Bridgette:

~pushes him away with a groan, walking to the other side of Chris~

Chris:

Ahem! This is my show! Anyway, the next person to come back is Jo!

Jo:

~angrilly steps off of the bus~ Hmph! This season is mine!

Chris:

~rolls eyes~ Sure, it is! I'll believe that when I see it... Next up, Harold!

Harold:

~slumps out of the bus~ A mansion..? Gosh, Chris. Just... Gosh! Why a mansion?

Chris:

~cackles evilly~ Oh, it has a twist! Don't worry! But you'll have to wait to find out!

Harold:

~gives a confused look, then nods Awesome!

Chris:

Next up to join these bunch would be Courtney and Gwen!

Courtney:

~walks out of the bus, smiling next to Gwen~

Gwen:

Courtney! Do you see this? It's a mansion!

Courtney:

~takes Gwen's hand~ Yeah, it is! ~grins wider~